On the BPSC website, the 69th notification for 2023 will shortly be available. The official notification is available for download by candidates on the BPSC website or via the provided link. The exam announcement includes information about the 69th BPSC Last Date To Apply, online application link, curriculum, exam date, openings, and more!
The Bihar Public Service Commission is expected to publish the BPSC 69th Notification 2023 on its official website in the month of August. It comprises all pertinent instructions, policies, and regulations and is the first official exam-related document.
BPSC Last Date To Apply: Overview
The notification guides the candidate through the test and application processes. It provides all necessary test-related information, such as exam dates, 69th BPSC Last Date To Apply, prerequisites, etc.
|Recruiting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Notification||BPSC 69th Notification 2023|
|BPSC Next Notification Expected Date||August 2023|
|Application Start Date for Preliminary Exam||September 2023|
|69th BPSC Last Date To Apply||Not announced|
|Application End Date for Preliminary Exam||November 2023|
|BPSC 69th Exam Date||Prelims: December 2023 (Expected)|
69th BPSC Educational Qualification
Candidates must hold graduation or an equivalent degree from a university that is recognised by the government in order to apply for the BPSC Joint Competitive (Preliminary) Examination. A specialist field or minimum graduation marks are not included in the BPSC educational eligibility requirements. The only need for the BPSC is a graduate certificate from an accredited institution.
69th BPSC Age Limit
For a number of categories, BPSC has specified unique rules regarding age relaxation. For ex-servicemen, the age relaxation under the BPSC is 3 years plus the years of service. The applicant must be under 53 years old to qualify. There is a 10-year age relaxation for applicants who fall under the People with Disabilities (PwD) category.
For government employees who have been in continuous employment for at least three years, the BPSC has additionally established age eligibility requirements. The maximum age has been lowered by five years.
The BPSC age restriction for applying to the BPSC Test is established for several groups. The BPSC’s general male age range is 20–37 years. For the other categories, the BPSC upper age limit is:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|General Category – Male||37 years|
|General Category – Female||40 years|
|BC/OBC (Male, Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male, Female)||42 years|
For the Deputy Superintendent of Police post, the minimum age eligibility is 20 years.
69th BPSC Selection Process
The Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview are the three components that make up the BPSC exam selection process. Shortlisted candidates for the BPSC CSE will be those who successfully complete the examinations and the interview.
- The BPSC Prelims Exam is a qualifying examination, and everyone who passes and clears the cutoff is qualified to take the BPSC Mains Examination.
- The results of the Mains and Interview are documented for the BPSC CCE final selection.
How To Prepare For 69th BPSC Exam?
- Know the full curriculum inside and out: You must know the entire BPSC 69th exam syllabus. To maximise your time, create a study schedule and continuously follow it.
- Make a study schedule: Planning your time is essential while preparing for an exam of this calibre. To make the most effective use of your time, create a study timetable and adhere to it strictly.
- Take practice exams: Finishing practice exams is a great way to determine your level of preparedness and gain a sense of the questions that will be asked on the exam. Before the exam, try to complete as many practice tests as possible.
- Practice last year’s papers: Completing the previous year’s test questions is a fantastic method to prepare for the TSPSC Group 4 exam. This will help you brush up on your weaker areas and provide you with an understanding of the types of questions that have been asked in the past.
How to Register for the 69th BPSC?
When the application procedure becomes operational, here are the steps to applying online for the BPSC CCE Test.
Step 1: Go to the Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website.
Step 2: To apply online for the BPSC Joint Competitive Examination, use the “Apply Online” button.
Step 3: Complete this application form completely, including your qualifications.
Step 4: Complete the online application form’s payment and click the “Submit” button.
Step 5: You can print out this completed application form for your records.
69th BPSC Last Date To Apply: FAQs
In August 2023, the application form for the 69th BPSC’s recruiting will be available.
The last date to apply for the 69th BPSC has yet to be announced.
Applicants may submit their applications online at bpsc.bihar.gov.in or the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. In the article, the specific steps are listed.
The age limit for the 69th BPSC Exam is from 20 to 37 years.
For the BPSC 69th Notification 2023, 731 positions are anticipated to be open.