A new official job announcement for the recruitment of Apprentice Jobs under the government of India has been made by the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India. We have included all the necessary information regarding Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Recruitment 2022, including the eligibility requirements, educational requirements, work experience requirements, and skill requirements, in this article.
- A Central Public Sector organisation that operates under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment’s Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation (ALIMCO).
- Since its incorporation in 1972, ALIMCO has been involved in the production, delivery, and distribution of assistive technology for individuals with disabilities.
- ALIMCO is known to offer regular job postings for various positions for those seeking jobs. The most recent recruiting announcement includes openings for Electrician, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Electrician Mechanic, and Technician positions.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Vacancy 2022
The table below mentions the number of ALIMCO Recruitment Vacancy 2022:
|Name of the Post||No. of Open Vacancies|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||3|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||10|
Download the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Recruitment Notification PDF Here!
ALIMCO Recruitment Academic Qualification 2022
The educational qualification as per the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 notification is listed below:
|Types of Qualification||What is the Requirement|
|Basic Qualification||ITI Trade Apprenticeship properly acknowledged by the State Council for Vocational Trade and the National Council for Vocational Trade (NCVT) (SCVT)|
Graduate Apprenticeship with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering from any institution fully acknowledged or accredited by the All India Council for Technical Council (AICTE)Mechanical/Civil Engineering Diploma Apprenticeship from any university or institute that has been legally acknowledged or accepted by the All India Council for Technical Council (AICTE)
|Academic Marks||The following requirements should be met by candidates who are from general category:Matriculation from a recognised board with a score of at least 50%.Graduated from an authorized board approved by Indian law with a minimum of 50% marks in matriculation and Intermediate (10+2) in Science and Mathematics.|
|Minimum Technical Qualification||Passed the Industrial Training Institute (ITI), which was properly accredited by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or the State Council for Vocational Training, in the relevant trade(SCVT). Qualified Apprenticeship/Graduate Program|
ALIMCO Recruitment Age Limit 2022
General Merit Candidates must be at least 18 years old and cannot be older than 25 years old as of July 1, 2022. For candidates from the Reserved Community, the upper age limits are a bit relaxed as per the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 notification.
ALIMCO Recruitment Selection Process 2022
ITI and graduate/diploma apprentices will be chosen for a one-year term after passing an interview procedure and having their paperwork verified. The official webpage as well as the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 advertisement both discuss the comprehensive shortlisting regulations for apprenticeship training, which are stated below:.
- By granting 70% preferential marks for matriculation and 30% marks for the Industrial Training Institute, a common merit list shall be created.
- If a TIE occurs, the TIE Case Resolution Methodology would be used; specifically, Seniority based on Equal Marks Obtained and in the case of Similar Age, the Candidate who passed matriculation earlier would be regarded eligible to be placed on the merit list.
How to Apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2022?
Mentioned below are the steps to apply for ALIMCO Recruitment 2022:
- Go to alimco.in, the official website.
- Open the ALIMCO Recruitment 2022 announcement.
- Carefully read the directions before continuing.
- Submit an application or download one in accordance with the details provided in the official announcement.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The monthly salary or payment for the ALIMCO apprentice would be somewhere around Rs.7000.00-15000.00/- Per Month.
No, applicants are not required to pay a fee to apply.
The application procedure started in October, and interested individuals have until November 22, 2022, to register. The candidates may also go to the website https://alimco.in/ to find more info about the apprentice positions.
The minimum age for candidates to apply is 18, and the maximum age for applicants in the general category is 25, with some exceptions for candidates in the reserved category.
74 vacancies are available in the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India.