BEML has released the notification for various Management Trainee posts for its BEML MT Recruitment 2022. The online application process has already started for these posts and the last date for application is 6th November 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can check all the details regarding the BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022 in this article. So read the full article completely and then apply for the post.
BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022: Notification Overview
Here is the overview of the BEML Technical Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 notification.
|Recruitment Body||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Last Date Of Application||6th November 2022 till 18:00 Hours|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Download BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Here!
Qualification Required For The BEML MT Technical Post
The qualification requirements for the BEML Technical MT Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. There are three types of vacancies and each requires a different type of qualification.
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Mechanical (including allied branches) with an average of 70% marks.
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Electrical (including allied branches) with an average of 70% marks.
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics (including allied branches) with an average of 70% marks.
|Steel Authority Of India Rourkela Recruitment 2022||PSSSB School Librarian Admit Card|
|BEML MT HR Recruitment 2022||NTPC EET Recruitment Through GATE|
Pay Scale For The BEML MT Technical Post
The candidates selected for the BEML MT Technical Post will get a pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000. The post also comes with other benefits and with promotions, employees can reach the post of Deputy General Manager HR.
Vacancy Details Of The BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022
Vacancy details of the BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022 for each type of required qualification are as follows:
|B.E/ B.Tech. in Mechanical (including allied branches)||13|
|B.E/ B.Tech. in Electrical (including allied branches)||3|
|B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics (including allied branches)||4|
Number of vacancies category wise:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||5|
|Economically Weaker Section||2|
- The upper age limit mentioned above is for the General category. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/OBC categories will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines. [SC/ST – 32 Years & OBC – 30 Years]
- Candidates belonging to the PwD categories will be entitled to additional relaxation of 10 years over the mentioned Upper age Limit. Relaxation of the age limit would only be given to candidates with a minimum 40% disability.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EWS candidates will be given as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- 70% is mandatory for all Graduates, which is relaxable by 5% for SC/ST & PwD candidates. Candidates with CGPA/ Credit have to mandatorily provide the conversion to percentage.
How To Apply for BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the BEML Management Trainee Technical Recruitment 2022, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the BEML () and click on the “Apply ON-LINE” button.
Step 2: Now, fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
Step 3: Now check all the filled details and submit the form.
Step 4: You will receive an ‘Application Number’. Note down this number and keep it safe for all future correspondence.
List of documents to be submitted
- Along with the Online application, the candidates are required to upload the
- following without which their applications will be incomplete and rejected.
- 10th Marks card
- 12th Marks card
- Professional/ Degree Marks cards along with Certificate (as applicable)
(In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.)
- ID issued by the Government of India (for eg. Aadhar, Passport, Driving
- License, PAN Card, etc.)
- Detailed Resume.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS certificate (as applicable)
Size of documents
|Documents||Size of Documents|
|Your Signature (on clear white background in blackink)||50KB|
|Caste/ Category Certificate||100KB|
|PwD Certificate (as applicable)||100KB|
|SBI Payment Challan (for General, OBC & EWS candidates)||100KB|
|10th Standard marks card– self-attested||200KB|
|12th Standard marks card– self-attested||200KB|
|Professional/ Degree Certificate (as applicable) – self-attested||200KB|
|All semester/ year marks card (B.E/ B.Tech/Degree/ Masters) along with CGPA Conversion formula (as applicable) – self-attested||1MB|
|Identity card issued by Government of India (for eg. Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.)||200KB|
BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The last date for application for the BEML Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 is 6th November 2022 till 6 PM.
The candidates will be selected based on the Company selection process, as applicable, including Written Test & Personal Interview.
The upper age limit for the BEML MT Technical Recruitment 2022 is 27 years.
For SC and ST candidates, the age limit is 32 Years and for OBC candidates, the limit is 30 years.
The official website of the BEML is https://www.bemlindia.in/.