BPSSC SI PET Admit Card Out on 27th May 2022. The Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Public Commission is preparing to undertake the Physical Efficiency Test for the positions of Sub-Inspector and Sergeant. All applicants whose names appeared on the main written examination results will be eligible to take this exam.
The Commission will make the hall ticket available for download on the official website Friday, May 27 (11 a.m.).
Read this article to get complete information regarding the BPSSC SI PET Hall Ticket.
|Exam Conducting Body||BPSSC|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector|
|PET Admit Card Release date||27th May 2022|
Download the BPSSC SI PET Admit Card official notification.
How to download BPSSC SI PET Hall Ticket?
Below are the steps to download BPSSC SI PET Admit Card.
Direct Link To Download BPSSC SI PET Hall Ticket
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of BPSSC.
Step 2: The home page will open on the BPSSC website.
Step 3: Search for the BPSSC SI PET Admit Card on the home page.
Step 4: Click on the download admit card, and a new window will open. You have to enter the details like the registration number
Step 5: Press the submit button and admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the admit card and take a printout of the hall ticket.
Note: Admit Card download link will be activated on 27th May 2022.
Things to Remember while Downloading the BPSSC SI PET Admit Card 2022
To download the admit card, you have to keep the below things in mind:
- Your PC is well-connected to the internet.
- You have your registration number/ mobile number and Date of birth.
- The printer is well-connected to the PC and is functioning properly to produce clear printouts.
Details Mentioned on BPSSC SI PET Admit Card
Certain information will be given on the hall ticket. Applicants must double-check all of the information printed on it. The following information will be printed on the hall ticket:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the post
- Examination Centre
- Exam Timing
- Type of exam
- Date of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for exam
- Signature of the authority
How to Get Information Corrected on BPSSC SI PET Hall Ticket 2022?
Before submitting the online form, candidates must cross-check their information. This will help to avoid the submission of any incorrect information or spelling mistakes. However, if any information on the Bihar Police Sub Inspector PET Admit Card is incorrect, you can approach BPSSC officials. They can assist you with any adjustments you require to the Admit Card.
Bihar Police SI Contact Details:
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 7970989433
Documents To Carry At The Exam Hall
Applicants must bring certain documents with them to the PET exam, in addition to their admission card. No applicants will be eligible to take the exam unless they have these documents. The following is a list of the documents that applicants must bring with them along with their hall ticket:
- Bihar Police Sub Inspector PET Admit Card 2020
- One Photo ID Proof like Voter Card, Driving License, Adhaar Card, Passport, etc. (original ID and a xerox copy)
- 2 recent passport size photographs
What Not to Carry in the Bihar Police Sub Inspector PET Exam?
Candidates are encouraged not to bring unwanted items to the exam center and to carefully follow the requirements, in addition to the Bihar Police PET admit card. Check the list of goods you won’t be able to bring to the exam:
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, smartwatches, earphones, etc.
- Handbags, wallets, purses, etc.
- Tables, books, charts, papers having reference materials, etc.
Key Points for Bihar Police Sub Inspector PET Admit Card 2022
To avoid any difficulties, candidates must be aware of every single aspect linked to the exam before coming to the exam center. The following are some crucial points to remember before taking the exam:
- Applicants must arrive at the center with a valid BPSSC Sub Inspector PET admission card.
- The information on your admit card, such as your name and father’s name, must match the ID papers you bring to the facility.
- The information on the admit card must be legible and clear.
- Before going to the exam center, double-check the time and location of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam site at least an hour before the exam begins.
- Before taking the exam, make sure you read the instructions thoroughly.
BPSSC SI PET Admit Card – FAQs
Yes, it will be available on 27th May 2022.
You can contact the BPSSC authority to get your information corrected.
No, a Hall ticket is the necessary document that you have to bring it to the exam center without it you will not be able to enter the exam hall.
Items like mobile phones, smartwatches, purses, etc are not to carry to the exam hall.
No, the board will not give you a hard copy of the admit card. You have to download it from the official website.