On the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, the Chhattisgarh Technical Education Department most recently announced the hiring of Training Officers. There are 366 open positions across a number of trades, according to the CG ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification. On May 8, 2023, the online application period for the CG ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2023 began and it will continue up to May 31, 2023. In this article we will inform you about CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary.
CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary Slip
The ITI Training Officer 2023 Recruitment Salary will be determined by the CG Vyapam Pay Rules of the Chhattisgarh Technical Education Department. Only the basic Salary of ITI Training Officer 2023 Notification is published. Candidates must determine or verify the other employee’s pay stub within the Chhattisgarh Technical Education Department in order to determine the CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary in detail.
|Name of the Post||Pay Range||Pay Matrix Level|
|ITI Training Officer||From Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400||Level 8|
Click Here to Download the Detailed CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary Notification
CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary: Probation Period
Selected candidates will be appointed on the probation period of 3 years. Stipend will be payable as following during the period:
First Year: 70% of the minimum pay scale for the post.
Second Year: 80% of the minimum pay scale for the post.
Third Year: 90% of the minimum pay range of the post.
Along with the stipend the ITI training officers under probation period can also enjoy the other allowances and benefits. When the probation period is over, the officers will get their minimum salary according to the government pay matrix.
CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary: Job Profile
The job profile of a CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer include the following roles and responsibility:
- The job of a CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer is to provide training to ITI students in various trades.
- They are responsible for preparing lesson plans, teaching materials, and conducting practical training sessions.
- They must evaluate students’ progress, administer exams, and provide feedback on their performance.
- ITI Training Officers must stay updated with the changes in technology, industry trends, and government regulations.
- They should keep the track of student attendance, performance, and other important information as per guidelines.
- They need to make sure the training fits the requirements established by the government and business.
- They may be required to participate in industry and community outreach programs to promote the ITI program and recruit students.
- ITI Training Officers may also be involved in curriculum development, designing new courses, and improving existing ones.
- They must maintain a safe and organised learning environment for students.
- They may be required to collaborate with other ITI Training Officers and industry experts to ensure that the training provided is relevant and effective.
Click on CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Vacncy 2023 to Know the Vacancy Details
CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary: Benefits and Allowances
The candidates would get various allowances in addition to the base CG ITI Training Officer salary as part of their pay structure. These are listed below:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowances
- Travel Allowance
CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary: Career Growth
You become eligible for promotions after serving on the board for a certain amount of time, which fosters continuous career advancement as well. To be eligible for promotion, candidates must occasionally take promotional tests as well as numerous training programmes.
Read on Tamilnadu Sub Inspector Salary
CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer Salary: FAQs
The salary of a CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer varies according to the pay scale and other benefits the organisation offers. The starting pay scale of a CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer is around Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
The salary of a CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer is calculated based on the pay scale, level of experience, and other factors such as allowances and benefits.
A CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer is entitled to various benefits such as medical allowances, house rent allowances, travel allowances, and other perks.
A CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer can expect steady career growth and advancement opportunities based on their performance, experience, and qualifications.
The probation period for CG Vyapam ITI Training Officer is 3 years.