Driving Licence Test Questions And Answers. The first step toward driving a vehicle in India is obtaining a valid driving licence. To drive your vehicle on Indian roads, you must have a driving licence, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. As a result, the authorities issue you a driving licence after thoroughly testing your driving abilities as well as your knowledge of traffic laws and regulations through a driving licence test. Learn how to ace your driving test and become familiar with the frequently asked questions in your RTO driving exam.
Read this article to get details on Driving Licence Test Questions And Answers.
How Do I Schedule a Learner’s Permit Test Appointment Online?
Before you can get your permanent licence, you must first obtain a learner’s permit. You must be at least 16 years old to obtain your learner’s permit.
To obtain your learner’s permit, book your licence test appointment online as follows:
Step 1: First, go to https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
Step 2: Select Driving Licence Related Services from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: From the drop down menu, choose the state where the service is to be performed.
Step 4: Select the Apply Learner Licence option.
Step 5: Fill out the online application with your information.
Step 6: Attach a scanned copy of the necessary documents.
Step 7: Upload a passport-sized photograph of yourself as well as a scanned copy of your signature.
Step 8: Pay the application fee using one of the online payment options.
Step 9: Save your payment receipt.
Step 10: After downloading the receipt, you’ll be taken to a new page where you can schedule your LL test.
Documents Required For a Driving Licence Test
To schedule your driving licence test, you must submit the following documents:
- Form 1 (Application-cum-declaration As To Physical Fitness)
- Form 1A (Medical Certificate)
- Form 2 (Application for the Grant or Renewal of Learner Licence)
- Proof of Age
- Address Proof
- Passport sized photographs
- Application fee
Also, Attempt World Oceans Day Quiz.
Learning Driving Licence Test Questions 2022
- If you are near a pedestrian crossing and there are people waiting to cross the road, you should
Ans: Stop the vehicle, wait until pedestrians cross and then move forward
- You are coming towards a narrow bridge and another vehicle is about to enter the bridge from the other side. What should you do?
Ans: Wait until the other vehicle crosses the bridge before proceeding
- In case you see a vehicle that has met with an accident with injured passengers inside, you should –
Ans: Take measures to secure medical attention to those injured and report the accident to the closest police station within a period of 24 hours
- On a road that has been designated as one way
Ans: You should not drive in reverse gear
- You can overtake a vehicle that is in the front
Ans: Through the right side of the vehicle ahead
- If a vehicle approaches a railway crossing that is not guarded and the vehicle wants to proceed, the driver should
Ans: Stop the vehicle on left hand side of the road, approach the track and ensure that there is no train or trolley coming from any side prior to crossing.
- Transport vehicles can be distinguished by
Ans: Number plate of the vehicle
- A learner’s license is valid for a period of
Ans: 6 months
- In case a road does not have a footpath, pedestrians will have to
Ans: Walk on the right side of the road
- Free passage should be provided to the following vehicles
Ans: Fire service vehicles and ambulances
- Vehicles that come from the opposite side should be allowed to proceed through the
Ans: Right side
- Driver of a vehicle can overtake when
Ans: The driver of the vehicle ahead gives the signal to overtake
- Driver of a vehicle shall drive through the
Ans: Left side of the road
- If a vehicle is parked on the side of a road at night
Ans: All of the above
- Fog lamps should be used when
Ans: There is a mist