The ICAR Technician Cut Off 2021 will be notified by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) on the official website as soon as the computer-based test is successfully completed. In order to get qualified for the exam, one should get more than the cut-off marks. For the selection in the next round, one should check whether they get qualified for the next round or not.
The Key Highlights are:
- Based on the marks scored in the Computer-based exam and Documents verification round the selection will be done.
- Certain factors like the availability of vacancies, the difficulty level, category, minimum qualifying marks, etc may be different for different years.
- Aspirants must check the previous year’s cut-off so that they get an idea about the exam cut-off.
In this article, you will get the answer key, merit list, minimum qualifying marks, and so on.
Steps to Download ICAR Technician Cut Off Marks 2021?
On the official website of IARI, the cut-off can be downloaded. The aspirants who will obtain more than or equal to the cut-off marks will be selected for the next round that is document verification.
Below is the step to check the Technician Cut-Off marks of the computer-based test.
- Go to the official ICAR-IARI website.
- Click on “Notice Board” under “Recruitment Cell” available on the homepage.
- find the link of the ICAR Technician Cut Off Marks and click on it.
- The category-wise cut-off marks can be viewed on the computer screen.
- Download, or print the cut-off list as it is important
Steps to Calculate Marks for the ICAR Technician CBT test?
A score of the Computer-based test can be checked from the answer key which we can get from the official website. As per the official notice after checking all the answers candidates must note down all the correct and incorrect answers after that apply the marking scheme.
Below are the steps to calculate the expected marks of this written exam.
- Download the answer key from the IARI website.
- The exam is for 100 marks and comprises 100 questions.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- 0.25 will get negative for every incorrect answer given.
- Add all the correct answers marks and subtract all the incorrect answer marks. The candidate will get the result.
Factors Affecting ICAR Technician Cut-Off Marks
Due to certain factors, the cut-off of every year changes. After analyzing these factors cut-off marks are released by the officials. The candidates who will obtain a minimum or more than the cut-off marks which are released by the official’s candidate will be shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process. The factors affecting the cut-off marks are given below:
- Number of Candidates appearing for the exam.
- Difficulty Level of the Question Paper.
- Number of Vacancies
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Previous Year ICAR Technician (T-1)Cut Off
ICAR Technician 2021: Minimum Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualification marks must be obtained by the candidate so that he can qualify for the further round. In order to be shortlisted for the document verification process, the candidate must have minimum qualifying marks or cut-off. Minimum marks have been released by the officials on the website. As per the official notice, below is the minimum qualification marks required to move to the further round:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
ICAR Technician Cut off FAQs
After a few weeks of the computer-based exam the cut-off will be released by the IARI.
The ICAR Technician Cut-off Marks vary due to factors like the availability of vacancies, the difficulty level, category, minimum qualifying marks, etc.
That will be good if someone gets more than the required marks as he/she will not face any problem for the further round.
Selection Process has two stages first is the Computer Based Test followed by a Document Verification round.
0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.