The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) under ICAR has released the ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria 2021 along with the notification on the website. The Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria clearly before filling the application. If they fail to fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or give any wrong information, then their application will be rejected immediately. The key points are:
- As per ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria, the age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years as of 10th January 2022. However, the upper age limit is prescribed for the reserved category candidates.
- According to the ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria Qualification, the candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Persons with benchmark disability candidates are also eligible to apply for the post. Their disability should be more than 40% and they can avail the benefit of relaxation only if they submit the disability certificate obtained by the competent authority.
Candidates who have submitted the application form will only be able to download the admit card. For further information please refer to this article.
ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria 2021
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as of 10.01.2022.
Passed Matriculation from a recognized board.
Number of Attempts
Till the candidates have crossed their maximum age limit
No previous experience is required
ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria 2021
The aspirants must satisfy all the factors related to the ICAR Technician eligibility criteria including age limit, nationality, educational qualification, number of attempts, experience, and so on. Below are the important eligibility criteria:
ICAR Technician Age Limit
The Aspirant’s age must be between 18-30 years as of 10.01.2022. The upper age limit will be relaxable for the following categories:
Serving Regular Employees of ICAR
ICAR Technician Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have passed matriculation from a recognized board.
- They should mention the percentage of marks obtained in the necessary column of the application form.
ICAR Technician Nationality
The candidates applying for the post should be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A citizen of Nepal, or
- A citizen of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia Malawi, Zaira, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
ICAR Technician Number of Attempts
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)has not been notified of the number of attempts a candidate can apply for the post. Aspirants if they want can apply for the post till they cross the maximum age limit for the post. They are advised to study from the best-recommended books and listen to the toppers to avoid unlimited attempts.
ICAR Technician Experience
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has not specified any type of experience required for the post of ICAR Technician. There is no other work experience required to apply for the recruitment process; only a candidate must have a matriculation certificate from the recognized institute.
ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria 2021: Important Points
Before applying for the post a candidate must stick to the guideline given by the ICAR to avoid any type of mistake.
The important points which a candidate must keep in mind are given below:
- The candidates can claim the reservation or relaxation benefit only if they submit the required documents issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format on or before the last date of submitting the application form.
- The candidates should remember that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or equivalent will only be accepted by the appointing authority to determine the age.
- Candidates should submit all the valid documents associated with the eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualifications, experience, etc as and when asked by the appointing authority during the recruitment process.
ICAR Technician Eligibility Criteria FAQs
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as of 10.01.2022 in order to be eligible to apply for the ICAR Technician Post.
According to ICAR Technician Qualification, the candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized board.
Yes. The upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
No. There is no previous working experience required to apply for the ICAR Technician Post.
The candidates can apply for the ICAR Technician recruitment process until they cross their maximum age prescribed in the notification.