Last updated on November 28th, 2022 at 08:41 pm
The Indian Navy is one of the largest navies in the world, with a fleet of more than 140 ships and 60,000 personnel. It is also a nuclear-powered force, with six nuclear-powered submarines. The Indian Navy has been undergoing modernization since the early 2000s, and part of this has included the induction of new aircraft carriers and submarines. In recent years, the Navy has also started to focus on information warfare and cyber security. One of the key components of the Navy’s modernisation is the induction of new aircraft carriers and submarines. The Navy currently operates two aircraft carriers, INS Vikramaditya and INS Vikrant. It is also in the process of commissioning its third carrier, INS Vishal. The Navy’s submarine arm currently consists of 14 diesel-electric submarines and six nuclear-powered submarines.The Indian Navy frequently modifies its officer syllabus to stay up with the fast-changing technology and operating environment. The latest version of the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus 2023 was released.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus 2023: Details
The Indian Navy has released the syllabus for the upcoming Agniveer MR Written Examination Syllabus. The Indian Navy MR Syllabus is divided into two sections:
- Section A: Science And Mathematics
- Section B: General Awareness
Section A: Science And Mathematics Syllabus 2023
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
- Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Section B: General Awareness Syllabus 2023
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National: Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments
- Sports: Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Exam Pattern
The pattern for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus is as follows:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each
carrying a 01 mark.
- The exam will have bilingual (Hindi and English) objective-type questions (multiple-choice).
- The two portions of the exam will be “Science & Mathematics” and “General Awareness.”
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- Candidates should be aware that giving incorrect answers will result in a penalty (Negative Marking). One-fourth (0.25) of the marks allotted to each question for which the candidate provided a false response will be taken away as a penalty.
Science And Mathematics
How to Download Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus 2023: Steps
The Indian Navy has released the syllabus for the upcoming Agniveer MR exam. The curriculum is available for download on the Indian Navy’s official website. The Written Examination Syllabus is divided into two sections. Candidates must go through the entire syllabus thoroughly and prepare accordingly. They should focus on their weak areas and work on them. Time management is also crucial while preparing for the exam. Candidates must make sure they complete the entire syllabus before the exam date.
Here are the steps to download the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus:
Step 1. Visit the Indian Navy’s official – joinindiannavy.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, scroll down to the ‘What’s New’ section and click on the ‘Agniveer MR Syllabus’ under it
Step 3. The syllabus will be displayed on your screen in PDF format
Step 4. Download and save it for future reference
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus 2023: FAQs
The syllabus for Indian Navy Agniveer MR includes topics on mathematics, general science, and general awareness.
Candidates for Indian Navy Agniveer MR must be between the ages of 17½ and 21.
Candidates can prepare for Indian Navy Agniveer MR by studying the prescribed syllabus and practising mock tests. They can also refer to the previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the examination.
The Indian Navy Agniveer MR Last Date to apply online is 17 December 2022.
More information on the syllabus can be found on the official website of the Indian Navy or on any of the online forums dedicated to discussing navy-related topics.