The Indian Navy conducts the recruitment for the post of Indian Navy Matric Recruit every year. This is done to fill the various positions under the MR, such as Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist. This year the application process for the post of MR shall begin on the 8th of December, 2022. A total of 100 vacancies are to be filled through the recruitment conducted by the Indian Navy. There shall be three phases, qualifying which the candidates can be employed under various posts of the Indian Navy Matric Recruit. These stages are the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Examination. Candidates need to prepare accordingly for the posts.
But before that, it is essential for each candidate to know Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise, which can give them a general idea of how they need to perform. This article has provided the Indian Navy MR Cut Off 2022 State Wise in detail.
Table of Contents
Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise: Things to keep in mind
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in mind while going through the Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise. These key points have been given here in simple words for a better understanding of the candidates:
- The Indian Navy MR Cut Off 2021 State wise depends on numerous factors such as the difficulty of the exam, pattern, number of candidates appearing in the exam, and more.
- Candidates must score more than the minimum qualifying marks to pass each phase.
- Cut-off marks can help them know how they must perform in the exam to be recruited.
Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise: Previous Year’s Cut off
The Indian Navy MR is conducted each year to help candidates recruit under the post of Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist. Knowledge about the previous year’s cut-off can help candidates know how much they need to score to get qualified for the post. The cut off for the position is calculated state-wise. For the year 2022-2023, the Indian Navy MR Cut Off 2019 State Wise would not be more relevant than the Indian Navy MR Cut Off 2021 State Wise, which has been given below;
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Dadra & Nagar Haweli
|Daman & Diu
|Jammu and Kashmir
Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise: How to Download the Cut off for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
To download the Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise list, candidates need to follow a few basic steps. The Indian Navy Agniveer MR Cut Off 2022 list can be downloaded by following the given steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Navy @joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply for the post.
Step 2: After the release of the cut-off list, candidates can find the link for the same under the “What’s New” section.
Step 3: Click on the link and open it.
Step 4: After clicking on the given link, a PDF shall appear on the candidate’s screen.
Step 5: Download the PDF and save it for further use.
Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise: Exam Pattern
Apart from knowing the cut-off, to prepare better for the examination, it is important for candidates to acquaint themselves with the exam pattern. The exam pattern is as follows:
- A computer-based test shall be conducted first. It shall consist of 50 questions for 50 marks, and the time duration shall be of 30 minutes.
- Physical fitness shall be conducted after the CBT. Those who qualify for the CBT shall be eligible for the second phase, that is, the physical fitness test. In this, candidates have to run for 1.6 kms in 6 minutes for male and 1.6 kms in 8 minutes for females. Male candidates have to do 20 squats and female candidates have to do 15 squats. Lastly, male candidates must do ten push-ups, and female candidates have to do 12 push-ups.
- The third and final round shall be a medical examination test.
After qualifying for each phase, the candidates shall be recruited as Indian Navy MR.
Indian Navy MR Cut Off State Wise: FAQs
The Indian Navy MR Cut-Off in Gujarat was 20.
The cut-off for Indian Navy MR in Bihar in 2020 was 35.25.
The posts under Indian Navy MR are Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist.
The official website to apply for the Indian Navy MR is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The cut-off for Indian Navy MR in Madhya Pradesh in 2020 was 29.75.