The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the official notification for the post of Nursing Officer. It has invited applications from those candidates who are interested in the post and qualify for each criterion mentioned for the post. The application process will begin on the 7th of November, 2022, and shall continue till the 01st of December, 2022. Eligible candidates can visit the official website @jipmer.edu.in and fill out the application form. It is also essential for candidates to prepare for the upcoming examination and the first step to do it is to download the Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers.
The Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers PDF is available on the website. Applicants can also refer to this article for information regarding the same.
Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers: Get the PDF Here!
Candidates who wish to apply for the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment first need to learn the exam pattern, syllabus, and type of questions asked in the examination. The best option to get acquainted with it is to download the Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers. Candidates can also get Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers with Answers available online. Aspirants can find the Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Paper PDF Download link
|Question Paper||Link to access Free PDF|
|Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers||Download Here|
Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers: Steps on how to download the Question Papers
Aspirants who want to download and practice the Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers can follow the few basic steps given below:
Step 1: Candidates can find the link to download the previous year’s papers in this article.
Step 2: Go to the page and click on the option that says “Download” to download the previous year’s question papers.
Step 3: The page with the question paper shall then be displayed on the candidate’s screen. To save the paper, click on the download option given at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Candidates must click on the paper from the particular year they want to download and practice.
Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers: Relevance of Practicing Question Papers
There are numerous benefits of practicing Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers. It is always advised to practice the question paper from previous years with utmost focus and attention. Aspirants can also time themselves to check whether or not they can finish the given set of questions within the allotted time. Some of the few advantages of practicing previous year’s question papers have been given below:
- It gives the applicants a thorough knowledge of the various topics and sections asked in the examination. It can also give them a detailed overview of the exam pattern.
- This can also help the candidates manage time in the exam hall in a proper manner. They can time themselves and learn to be more time-efficient.
- It can make them feel more confident about themselves and help them answer each question comfortably within the stipulated time. It prevents them from stressing themselves out in the examination hall.
- It can help them understand themselves and their abilities a little better. It can help them analyze their weaknesses and work on them. It can help them prepare a well-planned strategy for the examination.
- Downloading previous year’s question papers and going through them can highlight the areas one lacks and make one understand what to focus on for the exam. It can help them maintain their calm amidst the stressful environment of the examination hall.
Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers: Exam Pattern
To qualify for the JIPMER Nursing Officer, it is essential for candidates to get acquainted with the exam pattern as well. The candidates first have to qualify for the Computer-Based Test, which shall consist of 100 questions carrying four marks each. There is also a negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer. The exam will be of 90 minutes, within which applicants must answer the questions. The CBT test shall consist of the following topics:
- Questions related to the subject
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence
- General English
- General Mathematics
The skill test round shall be the last round of the whole process. In this process, the candidates must show their expertise in handling medical equipment and conducting simple procedures.
Jipmer Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers: FAQs
You can visit the website @ testbook.com to download the JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers.
Yes, the pattern is the same as the previous years.
The official website to know about the recruitment process is @jipmer.edu.in.
The application process shall begin on the 07th of November, 2022.
The end date of the application process is 01st December 2022.