Last updated on April 19th, 2023 at 01:43 pm
JNU has already invited applications for the positions of Junior Assistants, Multi-Tasking Staff, Mess Helpers, Engineering Attendants, Cooks, and Stenographers, among others. This Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment has attracted a large number of applicants. The majority of candidates are looking for JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023. Read this article to learn about the pay scale, salary structure, and allowances. To apply for this JNU Recruitment, applicants must have the necessary educational qualifications. The exam is set to take place from April 26th to April 27th, 2023. A total of 106 Junior Assistant positions were advertised. This article contains information on the JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023.
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Highlights
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 35,500 to Rs 1,12,400|
|Article||JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023|
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Per month
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023 Per month ranging from Rs. 35,500/- to Rs 1,12,400/- per month, depending on their experience and qualifications. Based on this, their annual salary can be estimated to be between Rs. 4,20,000 to Rs. 13,44,000 per year, depending on their performance and any bonuses they may receive.
Check the latest updates below-
|JNU Professor Salary 2023||BE vs B.Tech salary||AIIMS Professor Salary|
|APSC Assistant Engineer Salary||IRDAI Assistant Manager salary||BSc Agriculture Salary|
|West Bengal Lady Constable Salary 2023||Rajasthan Police Kennel Boy Salary||DRDO Fireman Salary|
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Annual Salary
According to various pay levels for different posts, the annual JNU Non-Teaching Post salary will range from Rs. 4,26,000/- to Rs. 13,48,800/-.
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Salary Slip
JNU Junior Assistant Salary Slip 2023 provides detailed information about the employee’s earnings, deductions, and net pay for a specific pay period.
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Benefits and Allowances
- HRA Allowance: House Rent Allowance is a benefit that helps the employee pay for accommodation expenses. It is a percentage of the employee’s basic salary, depending on the city of residence.
- Dearness Allowance: Dearness Allowance is a benefit paid to employees to account for inflation and rising living costs. It is calculated as a percentage of the employee’s basic salary.
- Travelling Allowance: Travelling Allowance is a benefit paid to employees to cover expenses incurred during official travel. It includes transportation, lodging, and meal expenses, among others.
- Medical Allowance: Medical Allowance is a benefit that reimburses employees for medical expenses incurred for themselves and their dependents. It includes expenses for consultation, medicines, and hospitalization, among others.
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Job Profile
- Their responsibilities include keeping a diary, and file register, indexing, and recording files, and preparing arrear statements.
- The candidate should complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: Probation period
In the official notification for the JNU Non-Teaching Post, the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has not mentioned the probation period. The primary goal of the JNU Non-Teaching Post probation period is to assess the candidate’s performance.
Read on JKSSB Draftsman Salary.
JNU Junior Assistant Salary 2023: FAQs
The starting salary for a JNU Junior Assistant is usually around Rs. 35,900 per month, but it can vary based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Yes, there is usually a probation period of 1-2 years for JNU Junior Assistants, during which their performance is evaluated before confirming them as permanent employees.
Yes, the salary will increase for the JNU Non-Teaching Post once the candidate completes the probation period; they will get recruited as full-time employees.
Yes, JNU Junior Assistants are usually entitled to various benefits such as medical allowances, leave travel concessions and retirement benefits.
A JNU Junior Assistant can expect their salary to increase over time based on their experience, performance, and any promotions or increments they may receive. However, salary growth may vary based on the university’s policies and other external factors.