MAHA TET Books. Candidates can use the MAHA TET 2022 Books to assist them ace the papers in the Teacher Eligibility Test’s Primary and Secondary Exams. Candidates should also follow the exam-specific preparation approach in addition to the TET books. Candidates should ensure that the contents of the MAHA TET 2022 Books are linked with the exam’s syllabus when selecting the books.The books necessary for each subject covered in the MAHA TET Examination 2022 are available in both paperback and PDF format. In this site, applicants may find the names of the major MAHA TET 2022 Books.
According to the previous year’s notice, the TET test is divided into two stages:
- Paper I (Primary Stage) and Paper-II (Secondary Stage) (Secondary Stage). Candidates interested in working as a primary school teacher (Classes 1 through 5) must take Paper I. Candidates who want to work as a teacher in higher grades, such as Classes 6 to 8, must take Paper-II.
- In Paper 1, there will be five subjects: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I: Marathi/English/Urdu/Marathi / Gujarati / Telugu / Sindhi / Kannada / Hindi, Language-II: English/Marathi/Mathematics, and Environment Studies, according to the MAHA TET Exam Pattern. Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I: Marathi/English/Urdu/Marathi / Gujarati / Telugu / Sindhi / Kannada / Hindi, Language-II: English/Marathi, Mathematics and Social Studies/
- Candidates should always read the content in the preparation books because it will aid them in passing the MAHA Teacher Eligibility Test.
Candidates preparing for the MAHA TET Exam 2022 may consult this post for a list of relevant Maharashtra TET 2022 books. To save applicants time and effort, the following sections also cover the MAHA Primary TET books, author/publication information, and exam preparation technique.
MAHA TET 2022 Recommended Books
The Maharashtra TET 2022 Examination will be held by the MSCE for individuals interested in pursuing a career as a primary or secondary school teacher. According to the MAHA TET Exam Pattern, each level will have only a written test (Paper I and Paper II). As a result, in order to ace the exam, applicants must only read literature that are relevant to the exam. The MAHA TET Books not only contain the exam’s content, but they also serve as a great source of practise questions. Candidates can look out the names of the MAHA TET Primary books that are important for exam preparation below:
|Subjects||Important Books||Author name|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||CTET Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II||Pearson|
|Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II||Shyam Anand|
|English||Chhaya Maharashtra Primary TET Challenger in English||Chhaya Prakashani Editorial Team|
|English for TET||DT Editorial Services|
|Marathi||TET Paper 1 & 2 – Sampurna Margadarshk Marathi MH-TET||K Sagar Publications|
|Maharashtra TET – Paper I Plus Paper II English Medium Including Marathi Language||Chandresh Aggarwal|
|Mathematics||Fastrack Maths (MPSC, TET-CET)(Marathi)||Sanskruti Books House|
|Mathematics for TET||Pearson|
|Social Studies||TET Social Studies||Anshul Mangal|
|Upper Primary Tet Social Studies/Social Science | 3200 MCQ||ERDRC|
|Environmental Studies||Environmental Studies for CTET||DT Editorial|
|TET Environmental Studies||Arihant Experts|
MAHA TET Exam 2022: Exam Preparation
One of the most significant aspects of preparing for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is developing a preparation strategy. Candidates who meet the MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria for the Primary and Secondary categories will be eligible to take the exam. However, passing the exam is not as simple as it appears. As a result, candidates should review the following preparation plan offered by candidates who have previously aced the MAHA TET:
- Because the examination will consist of theoretical questions, the topics must be more clearly understood at the grassroots level. This will make it much easier to pass the MAHA TET Cut Off List.
- Another key aspect of studying for the TET that candidates should not overlook is using the appropriate study materials. Candidates can use the names of the major books listed in this article to easily master each subject.
- Furthermore, a teacher is responsible with dealing with students of various temperaments. As a result, candidates should set aside some time to visualize and respond in difficult scenarios.
- Last but not least, candidates preparing for the MAHA TET 2022 should take Mock Tests that are tailored to the requirements of the exam. This will enable candidates to understand what mistakes they are making as candidates and how to avoid them.
Also Check MAHA TET Answer Key.
MAHA TET Books 2022 FAQs
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II by Pearson and Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II by Shyam Anand are reliable materials for Pedagogy preparation.
For Marathi preparation, candidates can use the K Sagar Publications’ TET Paper 1 & 2 – Sampurna Margadarshk Marathi MH-TET and Chandresh Aggarwal’s MAHARASHTRA TET -2020 PAPER I PLUS PAPER II ENGLISH MEDIUM INCLUDING MARATHI LANGUAGE.
You may always purchase books for MAHA TET 2022 preparation from an online portal or a physical store.
Yes, the Maharashtra TET test 2022 books are available in PDF format on the internet.
To practice mathematics subjects, you can utilize books like Sanskruti Books House’s Fastrack Maths (MPSC, TET-CET) (Marathi) and Pearson’s Mathematics for TET.