Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has given notification about the eligibility criteria for the MPSC Group C exam. The Aspirants who want to apply for the Group C post must check and confirm whether the various criteria under MPSC Group C eligibility have been met or not. Candidates can proceed to fill MPSC Group C application after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
MPSC Group C Exam Eligibility includes different parameters, including nationality & domicile, educational qualification, Number of attempts, age limit that you must have to qualify to apply for the MPSC Group C exam. The application is rejected due to non-compliance with MPSC Group C eligibility criteria, and the applicant’s registration is canceled if any problem is found in the details given by the Candidate.
MPSC Group C 2021 Age Limit and Age Relaxation
MPSC Group C Age Limit is an important factor in the eligibility criteria. Therefore, aspirants applying for MPSC Group C Exam must check the age limit for the Group C posts exam before filling the application form.
- The minimum and maximum limits of age may be different for each MPSC Group C post.
- As per the MPSC Group C Age Limit, the candidate should be between 18 and 38 years of age so that he can apply, as of 1st August 2021.
The below table gives detailed information about the post’s age limit for the MPSC Group C exam:-
|No.||Post Name||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Inspector, State Excise||18||38||43|
- The age limit for proficient players ranges from 18 years to 43 years.
- The age limit for ex-servicemen is a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 43 years.
- The age limit for persons with disabilities ranges from a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 45 years.
MPSC Group C 2021 Educational Qualification
The various requirements as per the MPSC Group C Eligibility Criteria are given below:-
- Minimum qualification for MPSC Group C exam: The candidate must hold a degree from the Government recognized Universities or possess an eligible qualification.
- Candidates can also sit for the MPSC Group C Prelims exam in their final year of graduation or while awaiting the result. All such candidates who are likely to sit for the MPSC Group C exam must submit proof of passing the examination along with the application for the main MPSC Group C exam.
- Candidates applying must be able to read, write and speak the Native language which is Marathi.
MPSC Group C 2022 Nationality
The candidate must fulfill the required citizenship and domicile required for the MPSC Group C. Below is the point to be remembered for the MPSC Group C exam:-
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate is required to have Maharashtra Domicile Certificate (Important)
MPSC Group C 2021 Physical Criteria
Candidates applying for Group C Deputy Inspector should have the following minimum physical qualifications and academic qualifications.
Note:- Physical eligibility condition is not required for other posts.
The minimum height for the post of Deputy Inspector is 165 cm for male candidates and 155 cm for female candidates.
The Aspirants can check the following table to know more details about the MPSC Group C Physical Standard Requirements.
|Male||165 cm||The chest must be 79 cm with a minimum of 5 cm expansion.||–|
|Female||155 cm||–||Weight must be 50 kgs.|
MPSC Group C 2021 Typing skills
For the MPSC Group C Tax Assistant and Clerk-Typist, it is necessary to have a typing qualification and an educational qualification. Typing qualification is not required for the post of Deputy Inspector.
For Tax Assistant Post:
- The Government Typing Certificate Examination qualifies 30 WPM for Marathi typing and 40 WPM for English typing.
For Clerk-Typist Post:
- Passed Government Typing Certificate Examination of at least 30 words per minute or Certificate Examination declared as equivalent by the Government for this purpose.
- Passed Government Typing Certificate Examination with a minimum of 40 words per minute or Certificate Examination declared as equivalent by the Government for this purpose.
MPSC Group C Number of Attempts
MPSC has a fixed number of attempts for the MPSC Group C exam. Category wise Number of attempts are given below:
- Open/ general category can appear in the exam for the paper 6 times.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category can appear in exams unlimited times.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category can appear in the exam 9 times for the paper.
MPSC Group C 2021 Selection Process
The MPSC Group C includes 3 stages during their recruitment process, which the aspirants need to clear to pass the selection process. The 3 stages are:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Typing Skill Test
MPSC Group C Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Candidates can also sit for the MPSC Group C Prelims examination in their final year or while awaiting the result.
Yes, ex-servicemen are exempted from the age limit of 5 years.
No. Candidates only need to be graduates from a recognized university. A minimum degree percentage is not required for MPSC Group C qualification.
As per the MPSC Group C Age Limit, the candidate should be between 18 and 38 years, as of 1st August 2021.
No, there are no separate age limit relaxations for female candidates. The MPSC Group-Cage criteria are only dependent on the category.