MPSC Group C Salary is the most important reason candidates look for a job in Government Sector. MPSC has given handsome salaries to Group C posts candidates and various benefits. In this article, we will know about the MPSC Group C salary & job profile along with basic pay, in-hand salary, responsibilities of a Group C officer & career growth in this government sector.
- MPSC Group C positions are important jobs in the Government of Maharashtra for aspirants with the option of future growth. The salary includes several benefits and perks that each employee is responsible for receiving. MPSC Group C officers have many responsibilities after placing in the job.
- The post of MPSC Group C is one of the desirable jobs in the state of Maharashtra. There are many benefits to getting into this position – attractive salary, handsome allowance. However, there are many responsibilities.
- Candidates looking forward to applying for the MPSC Group C exam soon can refer to the MPSC Group C Salary and Job profile. In this article, candidates will find details about the MPSC Group C salary and job profile.
MPSC Group C officer 2021 Salary
The salary of MPSC Group C Exam 2021 posts is different according to job post.
Below is the salary structure:
- Basic Pay (As per 7th Pay Commission)
- Grade Pay
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- 28% of Total Basic Pay
- In hand salary
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)-Changes according to posting
Below is a table of the salary structure of Group C posts given to the selected aspirants in the MPSC Group C 2021 selection:-
|Salary Structure||Total Amount in Rs.|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||5572/-|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||1592/-|
|Travelling Allowance (TA)||400|
Note: House Rent Allowance (HRA) will change according to the Job post and city population of the particular state.
- City Population more than 50 Lakhs: HRA 24%
- City Population in between 5-50 Lakhs: HRA 16%
- City Population is below 5 Lakhs: HRA 8%
MPSC Group C Salary Structure According to the Posts
MPSC Group C according to the post salary structure plus dearness allowance(DA) and other allowances given as per MPSC Group C 2021 is given below.
|Post Name||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Pay Level in Revised Pay Matrix|
|Excise Sub Inspector (ESI)||5200-20200||1900||S6: 19900-63200|
|Tax Assistant (TA)||5200-20200||2400||S8:25500-81100|
Additional Benefits Given
Selected Aspirants for MPSC Group C posts will get additional benefits and perks as per the Maharashtra 7th Pay Commission.
Below is the Salary benefits of MPSC Group C Posts:-
- Travelling Allowance (TA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA): 28% of the Basic Pay
- Medical Allowance:100% covered for employee
- House Rent Allowance (HRA):8% – 24% depending on Place of Posting
- Electricity Allowance
- Internet & Mobile Facilities
- Loan Benefits
Selected Aspirants from the MPSC Group C exam to hold their posts for a few years. In it, they are given complete info about the position, responsibility, and given training. After a few years in a job, they have the chance to be promoted to higher positions for excellent performance.
Below is a list of promotion opportunities available for each post in MPSC Group C.
- Excise Sub Inspector (ESI): Inspector Group B and above posts according to seniority and qualifications
- Tax Assistant (TA): Depending on seniority and qualifications, promotion to State Inspector Group-B Gazetted
- Clerk-Typist: Depending on seniority and qualifications, promotion may be made to the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) or Short Writer and the relevant office posts available for promotion as per the Admission Rules.
MPSC Group C 2021 Job Profile
The candidates must be clear about what duties and responsibilities they have to perform under the MPSC Group C Job Profile.
The below table tells about job responsibilities for each post:
|Post Name||Job Profile|
|Excise Sub Inspector (ESI)||Responsible for quick collection of excises rent every month.Will inspect all excise licensees under its jurisdiction. Collect information on illegal production and sale of illegal liquor and conduct regular raids on it. Maintains registers and files and submits travel details to the authority.|
|Tax Assistant (TA)||Perform tax assistant duties in the sales tax department. Answer and respond to customers’ queries about their sales tax issues. Schedule and organize sales tax work with the authorityAssist sales tax practitioners and professionals to file tax returns on time.Organize and manage sales tax reports, statements, and documents. Assist and support the audit personals in their sales tax audit work.|
|Clerk-Typist||Enter data of text-based and numerical information from the source document. Collect information in order, verify the accuracy, and generate data for computer access. Verify and correct data where required and apply data program methods and plans. Generate reports, store work at prescribed locations, and perform a backup of data. Update data and clear unnecessary files.Proper analysis and verification to ensure the accuracy of the data. Maintain secrecy of information under control.|
Applicants should be aware of the salary and job profile of various posts in the MPSC Group C exam. This will help them to decide whether they will apply or not. This article will give you relevant information about MPSC Group C’s salary and job post details and benefits.
MPSC Group C Salary FAQs
Answer:- The salary for the post of clerk typist is 27464 rupees per month.
Answer:- The initial in-hand MPSC Group C salary is approximately Rs. 32000 to Rs.35000 per month.
Answer:- The starting Excise Sub-Inspector (ESI) salary is approximately Rs.45,000 to Rs.47000 per month.
Answer:- Medical Allowance provides 100% reimbursement for any medical treatment taken by the MPSC Group C employee himself and 75% reimbursement for any medical treatment taken from close family members of the employee.
Answer:- In the MPSC Group C exam, 10% of the total vacancies are reserved for the economically weaker sections.