Maharashtra public service commission is public service commission of maharashtra will shortly release Mpsc RTO which comprises Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI).The applicants are expected to apply as soon as possible after the dates are out. To avoid any disturbance applicants are advised to visit the MPSC official website regularly or read the exam details from below for better clarification. Read the important points that are mentioned below.
- Examination will be organized in two step Prelims and mains.There will be no interview round for this post.Detail are given below.
|Prelims||100 marks||Objective Type|
|Mains||300 marks||Objective Technical|
- Preliminary exam is qualifying in nature
- Those who qualify preliminary are eligible to register for the mains exam.
- Registration is done for mains after the preliminary results
MPSC RTO Recruitment Exam Overview 2022
|Name of the Organization||MPSC|
|MPSC Full Form||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Regional Transport Officer (RTO)|
|Total Vacancy||To be announced Soon.|
|Notification Release Date||To be announced Soon.|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced Soon.|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced Soon.|
|Exam Date||To be announced Soon.|
|Result Date||To be announced Soon.|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
MPSC RTO VACANCIES 2022
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies (2020)|
|Regional Transport Officer (RTO)||240|
MPSC RTO Apply Online 2022
As there is no recruitment notification on their website, candidates are required to check the MPSC RTO application process step-wise for detailed information. Or simply clicking on the direct link to apply online.
Link to Apply for MPSC RTO(AMVI) Recruitment 2021
NOTE: Link will be activated soon once it is officially announced.
- Go to the MPSC official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Notice the option of “Latest Advertisements”.
- Download the MPSC RTO Notification 2020.
- Understand the eligibility criteria like academic qualifications, the maximum age limit, selection details, etc.
- If you full fill all eligibility criteria, then click the MPSC RTO Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Make the payment.
- Attest the photo and signature.
- At last, submit the form to the official website.
payment should be paid successfully before clicking the final submit option of the MPSC RTO (AMVI)Application Form.category wise fees details are given below.
|For General category||Rs. 374/-|
MPSC RTO AMVI SELECTION PROCESS:
The MPSC RTO (AMVI) Recruitment Process will have the following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
MPSC RTO Eligibility 2022 (Expected)
Find the MPSC RTO (AMVI) eligibility criteria from the below information for applying to the exam:
Must be an Indian citizen
19 Years is the Minimum age and maximum age of 38 years. There is some age relaxation awarded for other backward categories as mentioned below.
|Category||Maximum age limit|
|Backward Class Candidates||43 years|
|Proficient players||43 years|
|Educational Degree||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or production Engineering or Automobile Engineering.|
|Last year students||Are also eligible to apply|
|Work experience||1-5 years|
|Language (Compulsory)||Marathi language is required|
Note: Candidates with eye-glasses are eligible but candidates with color-blindness and physically challenged are not eligible.
MPSC RTO Syllabus 2022
The Syllabus for the prelims exam and mains exam are given below.
|Subject||General Studies||Mental Ability||Trends in Automobile Engineering|
|Topic||GeographyHistoryPolityGeneral ScienceSocial and Industrial Reforms and Current Affairs (with special emphasis on Maharashtra state).||Reasoning and aptitude with emphasis on Reasoning.||15 marks weightage in this section.|
A. (Mechanical and Automobile Engineering – 120 Questions And 240 Marks)
- Strength of Materials Stress and strain
- Strain energy
- Shearing force and bending moment
- Moment of inertia
- Principal planes and stresses
- Slope and deflection
- Direct and bending stresses
- Columns, Torsion, and thin cylinders
- Engineering materials chip forming processes
- chip forming process: Drilling,Turning, Milling, Boring, Broaching, Finishing and superfinishing
- Gear production
- NC-CNC and Non-conventional machining methods.
- role of friction
- power transmission equipment and power devices such as gyroscopes,governors, etc.
- Applications of cams.
- Theory of machines.
- Fluids and their properties
- Laminar and turbulent flow
- Bernoulli’s equation
- Fluid pressure
- Pascal’s law
- Surface tension
- Fluid flow and its measurement.
- Sources of energy: Conventional and non-conventional,
- Laws of thermodynamics,
- Principle and working of heat engines,
- air compressors,
- Air standard,
- Vapor power and gas power cycles.
- Engines Theory,
- working and constructional feature of C.I. and S.I. engines,
- Combustion phenomena and various ignition systems,
- Fuels and lubricants,
- Performance and testing of I.C. Engines, Pollution control.
- Industrial Electronics Diodes,
- UJT, BJT, Amplifiers, Microprocessors.
B. (Mechanical Engineering – 30 Questions And 60 Marks)
- Impact of the jet,
- Hydraulic turbines,
- Hydraulic pumps: Centrifugal, reciprocating and other types. Hydraulic control circuits.
- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Refrigerator and heat pump,
- Vapor compression and vapor absorption refrigeration systems,
- Air conditioning and its applications.
- Types of production,
- Plant layouts,
- Process planning,
- Work study,
- Statistical quality control,
C. (Automobile Engineering – 30 Questions And 60 Marks)
- Automobile Systems Vehicle layout,
- Transmission system,
- Breaking systems,
- ABS, Steering and suspension system,
- Chassis frame and Body engineering.
- Vehicle Maintenance Performance of vehicles,
- Engine electricals and electronics,
- Workshop layout,
- Repairing and servicing,
- Emission measurements and control techniques.
- Motor vehicle act,
- Taxation and insurance.
MPSC RTO Exam Pattern 2022 (Expected)
All the relevant details for The Maharashtra PSC RTO exam pattern such as exam timing, number of questions, marks,subjects, etc all are mentioned in the given table below.
MPSC RTO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium||Exam Duration||Exam Type|
|General Studies||50||50||English and Marathi||60 minutes||objective|
|Trends in Automobile and Mechanical Engineering||20||20|
- MCQ type questions
- The total no. of questions is 100
- Each is of 1 mark.
- The total time duration is 1 hour.
MPSC RTO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Medium||Exam Duration||Exam Type|
|Section A||Mechanical and Automobile Engineering||120||240||English||90 minutes||objective|
|Section B||Mechanical Engineering||30||60|
|Section C||Automobile Engineering||30||60|
- The total marks is 360
- The total time is 90 minutes
- 2 marks for the correct answer
MPSC RTO Exam Dates 2022
The date of the MPSC RTO exam is not officially announced .Candidates can check the website regularly or click below for further updates.
|Prelims exam||Yet to be released|
|Mains exam||Yet to be released|
MPSC RTO Admit Card 2022
Candidates who applied for MPSC RTO (AMVI) post willing to download admit cards can download the admit card 10 to 15 days prior to the commencement of exams by visiting the official website or you can click the given links below.
Download your MPSC RTO Admit Card Here
Note:- Link will be activated after the release of the Admit card from officials.
Step 1: Visit the MPSC official website or click on the above link.
Step 2: Log in with your credentials.
Step 3: Fill with your registration number and password.
Step 4: Download and reserve your admit card.
Step 5: Take a print of the admit card and carry it along with valid original id proof i.s voter card,pan card,Adhar card,Driving license passport on the day of the exam.
MPSC RTO Cut-Off Marks
Previous year and Expected cut off marks are given below. Candidates can go through and understand the cut off marks for upcoming vacancies .
|Prelims Cut Off Marks MPSC RTO (Expected) 2021|
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
MPSC RTO Prelims Cut-Off Marks 2021
MPSC RTO Answer Key 2022
Generally, the answer key is generated by the officials who were conducting the examination after the tests are over or after some days later.andiates who wish to evaluate their obtained marks can check them through their official website. For more details read the article. Also, follow the steps below on how to access the MPSC RTO answer key.
Step 1: Visit their official website.
Step 2: Find the link for “MPSC RTO Answer key” on the official website
Step 3: Click on the given link and download the answer key in PDF format.
MPSC RTO Result 2022
Results will be published after a month or two. Those candidates who want to check their MPSC RTO result can follow the steps given below or click the direct link provided .
Click Direct link to download MPSC RTO Results 2022
Note:-The link is activated once when results are published by officials.
Step 1: Click on the specified link for MPSC RTO Results or click here once link activated.
Step 2: Log in with your credentials.
Step 3: candidate can also Download and take print out of his/her scorecard.
Step 4:Candidates can keep scorecard print out for further reference.
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE RTO FAQs.
The recruitment notification for 2021 is not released yet.
Indian applicants with a minimum age of 19 years and having a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering or equivalent can apply.
The examination will be conducted online/ OMR sheet /offline.
The online/offline test will be available in both English and marathi languages .
The organization will notify the applicants through the registered email address and information is provided on the official website as the MPSC RTO Call letter is out.