The official notification for the Tax Assistant recruitment by the MPSC will be going to be released soon. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a total number of 126 vacancies for the post of Tax Assistant. Candidates preparing to appear for the examination should know the important steps to download their admit cards. Go through this article to know all the important points regarding the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card and also know about the details for the candidates with a scribe for the examination.
MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2021: Overview
For a better understanding, it is necessary for the applicants to understand the exam first. The important highlights for the MPSC Tax Assistant exam recruitment are mentioned below:
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||126 (as per 2020 cycle)|
|Selection Process||PrelimsMainsInterviewDocument Verification|
|Notification Release Date||Yet to be announced|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Admit Card||Yet to be announced|
|Result Date||Yet to be announced|
|Location of the Job||Within Maharashtra State|
|Official website||MPSC Tax Assistant|
How To Download The MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card
Downloading the admit card for the examination is the most important step of the MPSC Tax Assistant recruitment procedure. The admit card for the exam is generally released 10 or 20 days before the actual examination date. You will be able to download the Tax Assistant Admit Card from the official website of the MPSC. We will also provide you with a direct link to download the admit card.
Check MPSC Tax Assistant Cut off details here.
Download MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2021
Note: This link will be active once the admit card is released
Follow the following steps to download the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2021 from the above-mentioned link:
- Visit the above link to download the admit card.
- Log in with your credentials like registration number/roll number, DOB/password, etc., and enter the image captcha carefully.
- Download the admit card of the MPSC Tax Assistant 2021
- Take a print copy of the admit for future use.
You have to follow the following steps to download the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2021 from the official website.
The first step of downloading the admit card is that you have to visit the official website of the MPSC i.e. mpsc.online.gov.in
The next step is the login step. You have to log in with your credentials i.e. your registration number/roll number, DOB/password, and enter the image captcha carefully.
Download the admit card and make sure to keep a print copy of the admit card with you for future reference.
Things to remember while downloading the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2021
While downloading the admit card for the MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) Tax Assistant 2021, the candidates have to keep some important points in their minds. These points are as follows:
- Candidates should have a strong and stable internet connection
- Candidates have to remember their Registration number/Roll Number, DOB/Password to download their admit card
- Candidates have to enter the image captcha carefully.
- Candidates should keep a print copy of the admit card with them for future reference
It is necessary for candidates to remember these important points to download the admit card without any difficulty.
The information mentioned in the Admit Card of MPSC STI 2021
The following information must be mentioned on your MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card when you will download it from the official website.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST)
- Gender (Female/Male)
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Type of Exam (Prelims or Mains)
- Examination Name
- Examination Date and Time
- Venue of the examination
- Reporting Time
- Space for candidate signature
- Space for examiner signature
If you found any of the details missing from your admit card, you should report it to the authorities to avoid any last-minute troubles.
Important documents to carry for MPSC STI Exam 2021
It is important for you to carry all the necessary documents before appearing for the exam. The list of all the important documents are as follows:
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Recent photograph
- Admit card
The candidates have to check all the required documents to carry with them in the examination hall to avoid any last-minute troubles.
MPSC Tax Assistant : Details For Candidates With Scribe
Candidates opting for the scribe should check the listed below details:
- Candidates with scribes have to keep their mandatory documents with them at the time of examination.
- Candidates who are opting for the scribe would be responsible for it. The authorities will not be providing any kind of scribe facility to the candidate.
- The scribe candidate must clearly mention it in the application form. After the application process, any request to change the details will not be granted.
- The scribe declaration form must be filled and signed by the candidate as well as by the scribe.
- Candidates opting for the scribe category would be benefited from the compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the exam.
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card- Contact Details
In case, candidates face any difficulties during the process of downloading the admit card of the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam, they can directly contact the authority through the complaint portal. The candidates who will contact the authority have to remember a few things. The most important thing they have to keep in mind is that they have to mention “MPSC Tax Assistant Examination 2021” in the subject category of the email.
Complaint Portal: MPSC Complaint
Candidates can also go through these contact details for any queries regarding the Tax Assistant recruitment process.
Helpline Number: 7303821822 / 18001234275
Now, you must have got all the useful information regarding the Tax Assistant Admit Card. If you have any queries, you can contact us through the comment section. We assure you to provide all the important details of the examination.
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Yes, the scribe candidates would benefit from the compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the exam.
You can download the Tax Assistant Admit Card from the official website of the MPSC i.e. mpsc.online.gov.in
No, the official notification for the admit card of the Tax Assistant Exam is yet to be announced by the MPSC.
These documents are:
The helpline numbers are 7303821822 / 18001234275.