The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test annually for admission to undergraduate programs such as MBBS, BDS, Ayush Courses, and Veterinary. According to the Government of India, it is necessary to pass the NEET Exam to pursue medical courses in India or abroad. NEET (UG) is renowned as one of India’s most difficult medical entrance exams. The NEET previous year question paper will greatly help assess the preparation. With these papers, Candidates can understand the level of questions and can prepare accordingly.
This article shares the NEET previous year question papers with solutions pdf free download. Read further to enjoy the learning!
Table of Contents
NEET Previous Year Question Paper: Free Download
The NEET previous year question paper is shared in this section. By attempting the past year’s NEET questions, students can get a sense of the difficulty of the exam. If they put together all of these papers, they will have a great resource for studying, allowing them to go over the whole curriculum.
|NEET Previous Year Question Paper
|NEET 17 July 2022
|NEET 12 SEPTEMBER 2021
|NEET 13 SEPTEMBER 2020
|NEET 20 MAY 2019
|NEET 06 MAY 2018
|NEET SET A 2017
|NEET SET A PHASE-I 2016
|NEET PHASE-II 2016
NEET Previous Year Question Paper: Procedure To Download
The NEET previous year question papers with answers are shared above. Candidates can download it using the links shared. But, everyone may not be well-versed in the downloading procedure. To make this easy, we are providing the steps for the NEET previous year question paper with answers pdf download.
Step1: Go to this article’s NEET previous year question paper section.
Step2: Now, click on the Download button present across the respective question paper cell.
Step3: Here, mention your phone number in the dialog provided.
Step4: Now, provide the basic details required, and you will be directed to a new page.
Step5: You can see a download button at the top-right of your screen. Now, click on it.
Step6: Once clicked, the respective NEET previous year question paper with solutions pdf will be downloaded.
NEET Previous Year Question Paper: Analysis
The NEET UG previous year question papers have been reported to be manageable within the allotted time frame, with only a few tricky questions. Examining the analysis of the NEET previous year paper, one can presume that the 2023 version will have a moderate level of difficulty.
- The general difficulty level of the NEET exam in 2022 was rated as moderate, with Zoology and Botany being the least demanding.
- Physical Chemistry was more challenging than Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Physics was relatively easy to moderate, with most of the questions coming from NCERT.
- However, the 2021 Physics section was the most difficult, while the NEET Biology exam was straightforward, with the most direct questions. The Chemistry paper was also easy, with most of the questions coming from Inorganic Chemistry.
NEET Previous Year Question Paper: Benefits
Tackling the NEET previous year papers with solutions will assist you in enhancing your performance. After attempting every assignment, you can evaluate your errors and work on them before the upcoming assessment. The advantages are plentiful. Let us discuss this further!
- Completing the previous year NEET question paper pdf will assist in developing a familiarity with the technical section. It can better comprehend topics with more emphasis on the assessment.
- Doing these papers can boost the assurance and can provide a practical experience
- Candidates can comprehend the level of difficulty of the questions.
- Time management is essential in any examination, and tackling each question can help improve time management for future exams.
NEET 2023 Exam Pattern
NEET 2023 consists of questions from three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The total mark for the NEET 2023 exam is 720, and 3 hours is the duration to attempt it.
|No. of questions
NEET Previous Year Question Paper: FAQs
You can download the NEET previous year’s papers from this article.
The NEET previous year’s question papers can be downloaded with the download option provided in this article. Once clicked, provide the basic details, and you can download the pdf.
The NEET previous year’s question paper helps analyse your mistakes and correct them to perform better on D-Day.
The NEET exam is conducted annually by the National Testing Agency.
Candidates are expected to attempt 720 marks in 3 hours.