The Rajasthan Government, headed by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, has heeded the long-standing petition of citizens by announcing 19 new districts in the state. The process of delimitation has started, and the Rajasthan New District List 2023 is out now. This increases the total number of districts to 50. These are the fresh additions, according to the latest Rajasthan New District Map 2023: Anupgarh, Balotra, Beawar, Deeg Didwana, Kuchaman City, Dudu, Gangapur City, Jaipur North, Jaipur South, Jodhpur West, Kekdi, Kotputli, Khairthal, Neemkathana, Phalodi, Salumbar, Sanchore, Shahpura-Bhilwara. Make sure you download the New District in Rajasthan List 2023 Updated from rajasthan.gov.in, and keep it with you to better understand the geography of the state. Please read this post for a brief overview of the New District in Rajasthan List 2023.
New District in Rajasthan List 2023: Overview
|Led by||CM Sh Ashok Gehlot|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Rajasthan New Districts 2023||Announced on 18 March 2023|
|Total New Districts||19 Districts|
|Old Number of Districts||31 Districts|
|Rajasthan District List 2023 Updated||50 Districts|
|Name of Districts||Check Below|
|Article Category||Rajasthan New District List 2023|
|Rajasthan Government Portal||rajasthan.gov.in|
New District in Rajasthan List 2023
Here, we will take a look at the names of the new district, and their implications for the people of Rajasthan.
- Sawai Madhopur
- Sri Ganganagar
- Deeg Didwana
- Kuchaman City
- Gangapur City
- Jaipur North
- Jaipur South
- Jodhpur West
New District in Rajasthan List 2023: Map
- Rajasthan is India’s second-largest state, after Madhya Pradesh, and it used to contain 31 districts.
- CM Sh Ashok Gehlot has now introduced 19 new districts to the Rajasthan map.
- The decision was taken in response to long-pending public demands and taking into account the population of newly formed districts.
- For a better grasp of the state’s geography, visit rajasthan.gov.in and look at the Rajasthan New District Map 2023.
- Numerous outstanding processes will be completed in due course, ultimately benefiting citizens.
New District in Rajasthan List 2023: Guidelines to Download Rajasthan New District Map
- First and foremost, we ask that readers access rajasthan.gov.in using their Internet Device.
- Second, click the About Rajasthan button to go to the next page.
- You will find a variety of alternatives from which to select the Rajasthan Map.
- Wait for the map to load and you will see the Rajasthan State Geography.
- Examine the New Districts, Headquarters, and other critical sections of this paper.
- Download and print the PDF version for a better understanding of the newly declared districts.
- You can all Download Rajasthan New District Map 2023 PDF by following these instructions.
New District in Rajasthan List 2023: New Capital
- The Rajasthan Government will declare the New Capital of Rajasthan 2023 later.
- Many are unsure whether Jaipur North or Jaipur South will serve as the state’s capital.
- Numerous criteria will be considered while deciding on the state capital, including its size and governance.
- All residents are speculating which city will be the state capital, which has sparked a dispute among netizens.
- Many speculate that Jaipur North will be the state capital, although there is no solid evidence to support this.
- The Ashok Gehlot administration will shortly disclose the list and borders of the new Districts, which all residents will be able to view online.
- All citizens must become acquainted with the new state map as soon as possible in order to avoid difficulties while travelling to a new territory.
New District in Rajasthan List 2023: FAQs
On 18 March 2023, the Rajasthan New District List 2023 was announced.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot announced the establishment of 19 new districts and three new administrative divisions in the state. This expansion has been accomplished through the restructuring of existing big cities.
Rajasthan’s present capital is Jaipur. Yet, because the city has been split into two districts, it is unclear which half would serve as the state capital. The Rajasthan government will proclaim the new capital later.
Additionally, Ashok Gehlot announced Sikar, Banswara, and Pali as new administrative divisions.
People who need to travel a lot for administrative work will find it helpful.