Last updated on January 3rd, 2023 at 11:35 pm
The Selection Board Constable (communication), Odisha Police, determines the Odisha Police Constable Salary. Candidates hired as Odisha Police Constables will receive good pay, benefits, and allowances from the state government of Odisha. After the initial appointment period, which will be contractual, the chosen candidates will be permanently appointed as Constables in the Odisha Police.
It is always possible to learn something crucial in-depth, and this article will dispel all of the applicants’ questions about the Odisha Police Constable Salary 2023. To get all the information and know What is the Salary of Odisha Police Constable in detail, continue reading!
Table of Contents
Odisha Police Constable Salary Structure
The seventh CPC compensation for constables will begin to be paid as soon as the training term is satisfactorily completed. An Odisha police constable’s wage pay level is 3, as per the rules of the 7th Pay Commission. The pay scale for police constables in Odisha is PB-1 (5200-20200). Odisha Police Constable Grade Pay is Rs.2000/-.Between Rs. 21,700 and 69,100 is what constables make yearly. Constables in the Odisha Police receive the highest monthly income, Rs. 69,100.
The information about the Odisha Police Constable Salary is provided below for the candidates to review.
|State Selection Board, Odisha
|Name of the post
|Rs. 21700/ – 69100/
|Rs. 21700 – 69,100/-
|Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Download Odisha Police Constable Salary details from here!
Odisha Police Constable: Perks and Allowances
Along with the Odisha Police Constable Civil Salary the Police Constables are also provided with benefits and allowances. Below is a list of the many sorts of allowances that they are offered-
|Dearness Allowance (DA)
|Rs. 8246/- (38% Of Basic Pay)
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)
|Rs. 1736/- to Rs.5859/- (08-27% Of Basic Pay)
|Transport Allowance (TA)
- In Odisha, a police constable is eligible for several incentives, benefits, and allowances other than the Odisha Police Constable Salary Per Month.
- Dress Allowances, Extra Duty Allowances, Food Allowances, Special Duty Allowances, Kitty Management, HRA, TA, and CCA are some of these compensations.
- The government also gives cops a festival bonus, extra pay, insurance, and NPS contributions in addition to allowances.
Odisha Police Constable Salary: Deduction Details
The state government deducts a portion of the income of our front-line government workers to guarantee their bright futures. Among the Odisha Police Constable Salary, deductions are NPS, PF, income tax, and others.
|10% of Basic pay
|12% of Basic Pay
|As per ITR
Check the latest updates below-
|Odisha Police Constable Selection Process
|Odisha Police Constable Physical Test
|Odisha Regular Teacher Recruitment
|Odisha Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2023
|Odisha Police Constable Syllabus
|Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Odisha Police Constable Career Growth
Candidates for the position of Odisha Police Constable would be promoted via a departmental test. Your office will let you know when the departmental exam will be held. The Odisha Police Constable’s promoting hierarchy is as follows:
- Head Constable (HC)
- Sub-Inspector assistant (ASI)
- Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Additional Commissioner of Police (ACP)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP)
Odisha Police Constable Job Profile
An Odisha police constable has a very varied job profile. During his term, the selected applicant will have many responsibilities and roles. The following list of a constable’s main responsibilities:
- Submitting daily reports on the operations of the police station.
- Registering an FIR for regular folks and taking the appropriate action.
- Helping his senior and giving him regular updates on certain issues.
- To participate in the crime site and record important information based on their observations.
- A constable’s primary responsibility is maintaining tranquility and harmony in the city. Additionally, the candidate must conduct routine patrols to purge society of any antisocial elements.
Odisha Police Constable Salary: FAQs
The basic salary of an Odisha Police Constable is Rs. 21700 per month.
The top base pay for the Odisha Police Constable is Rs. 69100 monthly.
The performance in the departmental test will be used to determine whether to promote the candidates chosen as Odisha Police Constables.
The following are the benefits and allowances for an Odisha police constable:
Dearness Bonuses, Rent Assistance, Travel Support, Retirement advantages, Medical Benefits, etc. Read the article to know in detail.
The responsibilities and job descriptions for an Odisha police constable are given in detail in the article. To learn all the details, read the entire article.