Candidates who have completed the RSMSSB PTI Grade III application process should solve the RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Paper in order to evaluate their performance and appraise it based on the marks they received when solving the previous year’s question paper. The majority of candidates are unaware that failing to practice these papers will prevent them from building confidence and improving their exam preparation. We have posted the previous year RSMSSB PTI Grade III practice question paper in this post.
RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Paper – Overview
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Job Title||Physical Training Instructor Grade III (PTI)|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – Rs. 80,000/ month with pay Matrix 8|
|Location of Job||Rajasthan|
|Last Date of Registration||July 2022|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam & Document Verification|
|Date of Examination||25th Sept 2022|
RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Question Paper – Exam Pattern Analysis
- RSMSSB PTI exam is conducted in two stages –
- Written Test
- Document verification
- The written exam consists of two papers, i.e., Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I is of 200 marks whereas Paper II is of 260 marks.
- The duration of examination for both the papers are 2 hours.
- Questions are MCQ based in both the papers.
- No. of questions in Paper I – 100
- No. of questions in Paper II – 130
- Every wrong answer marked in Paper I & Paper II attracts negative marks and 2 marks are deducted for the same.
RSMSSB PTI PYP – Download Here
Applicants can download and solve the RSMSSB PTI PYP from the table given below –
RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Paper – Benefits
- Applicants can utilize the RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Paper to evaluate all of their prior knowledge, concepts and include them in examinations.
- The majority of the questions in the RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Question paper are repeated, all candidates should extensively practise these PYP.
- Applicants can put the concepts and approaches they learned in class into practice.
- Applicants will be better able to manage their time and self-evaluate their performance if they practise the PYP.
- Practicing RSMSSB PTI Previous Year Question Papers might help an applicant gain confidence.
The RSMSSB PTI PYP can be downloaded from the above given links in this post.
There are a total of 5546 vacancies for 2022 for the post of PTI Grade III.
The candidate must be between the age of 18-40 years of age to clear the age limit criteria.
The applicant must have a BP.Ed/ C.P.Ed./ D.P.Ed.
The interested candidate must apply for the PTI post between 23rd June 2022 to 23rd July 2022.