Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) is one of the Prestigious banks of India which has released the details about the Salary of RBI Assistant. RBI provides eye-catching salaries to their employees. The candidates who had dreamt of a banking job should use this opportunity and apply for the recruitment. RBI Assistant salary After Wage Revision will attract the candidates towards this job. It is never too late to know something important in detail and this article will clear all the doubts of the candidates regarding RBI Assistant Salary. So, keep reading without skipping any information.
RBI Assistant Salary Structure
The candidates who get recruited as RBI Assistant are expected to receive Rs.20,700/- per month. The candidates can check out the details related to the RBI Assistant Salary which are provided below
|Recruiting Body||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 20,700/-|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years)|
|Gross Pay||Rs. 45,050/-|
Salary of RBI Assistant: Perks And Allowances
Reserve Bank of India also offers allowances and benefits along with the RBI Assistant Salary 2022. The types of allowances provided by the RBI are listed below
- Dearness Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
Amount of Allowances
The amount of allowances are as follows
|Special Prerequisite Allowance||2,753/-|
|City Compensatory Allowance||2,515/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||9,718|
The candidates will also receive other benefits along with the RBI Assistant 2022 Salary.
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper, Briefcase, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility
- RBI’s accommodation (subject to availability)
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment or hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free Festival Advance
- Leave Fare Concession
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. It will be available to regular employees who will put in at least two years of service.
Receiving RBI Assistant Salary and Perks will make the employees happy and also encourage them to work harder.
RBI Assistant Salary In Hand
The monthly RBI Assistant Salary in hand is confirmed to be Rs.40,000/-. The monthly salary will increase after increment which will be held twice or thrice in a year. RBI Assistant salary After 5 years will be entitled to be Rs.24,300/- including other allowances.
Salary of RBI Assistant: Salary Slip
RBI Assistant Salary Slip is a very important document which will be given to the employees at the end of every payment cycle. It comprises salary amount, allowances, deductions, etc. The employees can also use this slip for personal reasons like applying for a loan.
Salary of RBI Assistant: Career Growth
The candidates who get recruited will get many chances to get promoted at higher levels.To get promoted, one has to provide service for a minimum of 2 years to create a bond. After that, they have to apply and appear for the promotion test.There are two processes for an RBI assistant to get promoted to a Grade A officer level.
- Normal process: In this process, candidates have to qualify for the written test, and based on the experience or seniority in the bank services, he/she will be selected as an officer
- Merit-basis process: Candidates have to render a minimum of 2 years of service as an RBI Assistant with a JAIIB and CAIIB diploma conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is compulsory with a graduation degree.
Selected candidates as an RBI Assistant will be able to get promotions on various officer grade posts, which are listed below-
- Scale 1 – Officer/Assistant Manager, Grade -A
- Scale 2 – Manager, Grade- B
- Scale 3 – Senior Manager, Grade- C
- Scale 4 – Chief Manager, Grade -D
RBI Assistant Job Profile
The candidates should learn about the duties that they will be performing when they get recruited as RBI Assistant.
- Verifying documents.
- Issuing and circulating the new currency.
- Maintaining files, collecting receipts, balance tally, maintenance of ledger, etc.
- Replying to emails and maintaining a record of emails sent and received
- Attending to the Government Treasury Work
- Coordinating with the higher authorities in terms of work.
Salary of RBI Assistant: FAQs
The revised basic pay of an RBI Assistant is Rs.20,700/- per month.
The grade posts offered by RBI in promotions are Officer/Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Chief Manager, etc.
The RBI assistant salary after 5 years will be entitled to be Rs.24,300/- per month.
The Gross pay provided to the RBI Assistant is Rs.45,050/-.
RBI Assistant is responsible for maintaining files, verification of documents, managing the proper circulation of currency, etc.