On October 30, 2022, SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 Download Link was made available. This relates to the preliminary exam for the hiring procedure. The admission card can no longer be downloaded after November 25, 2022. Each stage’s admission ticket for the SBI Clerk Exam will be available individually. For more information about the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 Download, continue reading this article.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card: Download Now!
- The steps for downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 must be thoroughly understood by aspirants.
- Because it serves as a form of identification during the test, the admission card can not be taken lightly.
- It contains all the crucial information and instructions the applicant must follow.
- For those wondering about the mains, the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 for the Mains exam will be available in December 2022 or January 2023.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 Download: What’s the Downloading Process?
To access the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022, applicants should have valid login information. You may get the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2022 by following the instructions below.
- Go to the authorised web page of the State Bank of India.
- Look for and choose the Junior Associate Recruitment tab and go to the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 Download.
- Select the button to download the SBI Clerk Mains/Prelims Hall Ticket.
- Next, choose the language for the Admit Card and input your login information and password.
- Type the captcha code when required.
- And then select “Login.”
- Print your SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 on a piece of clean, white paper after downloading it.
Things to Keep in Mind While Downloading Your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
It would be best if you kept a few factors in mind when it comes to your SBI Clerk exam and admit card. You must regularly visit the official webpage for any new information pertaining to the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022. Here are some points to remember:
- To access the admit card for the SBI Clerk Recruitment, you will need your enrollment number or identification number, as well as your date of birth and login information.
- Two times, once before the SBI prelims test and once prior to the main exam, SBI provides the Admit Cards. Therefore, it is essential that applicants examine the official site regularly.
- To prevent the last-minute rush, applicants should get their SBI Clerk hall tickets as soon as feasible.
- To the exam site, candidates must bring a printed version of their SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022, their picture identification, and both an original and self-certified photocopy of a photograph or identity card that has been officially attested by a school, college, or authority with a gazette.
- Every level of the test will involve biometric verification; if there is a discrepancy, the applicant may be disqualified from the SBI Clerk Exam 2022.
- Candidates must abide by all guidelines that are listed on the back of their Admit Card 2022.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022: Information to Check on the Admit Card
Candidates must verify the information in their SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022, which is listed below. It is crucial to double-check the details. If there is a mistake, it needs to be fixed right away so that it doesn’t interfere with the inspection process. The information listed here should be verified on the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022.
- Person’s name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth, Exam Date, and Exam Time
- Gender-Female/Male Signature Space for the Candidate’s Signature Signature Space for the Examiner’s Signature Examination Center Specifics Examination Center Code
- Address or the exact location of your examination centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important test-related instructions
What If The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 Has Some Kind Of Misprint Or Error?
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022 must be checked for all the information listed on it. In case there are any errors, misprints or wrong information, candidates should contact the organisation in charge of administering the exam as soon as possible by calling 022-22820427. On all workdays, you can call the number between the hours of 11:00 am and 6:00 pm. Candidates also have the option to submit their inquiries on the official website.
(Applicants are urged to include “Recruitment of Junior Associate-2022” in the subject of their email when submitting any correspondence.)
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022: FAQs
The IBPS website is where you can obtain the SBI Clerk admit card for 2022.
No, after receiving their SBI Clerk 2022 Admit Card, applicants will be unable to modify or change their previously selected exam location.
To the exam site, candidates must bring a printed copy of their SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022, their picture identification, and both an original and self-confirmed photocopy of a photograph or identification card that has been officially attested by a university, college, or government authority.
On October 30, 2022, the SBI Clerk hall ticket for the prelim exams was already made available. While the Mains test Admit Card would be made accessible in the upcoming months.