Last updated on July 11th, 2022 at 01:44 pm
Shivaji University has revised the timetable for the 2022-23 entrance examination. Previously, Shivaji University, Maharashtra, released an application form for admission to the University’s various regular and distance mode courses offered on campus and in affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-23. Shivaji University offers a variety of courses through entrance exams or on the basis of qualifying exam merit. This page contains comprehensive information about Shivaji University Admission 2022, such as the admission process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and so on.
- Shivaji University provides a wide range of specialisations in professional courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA, as well as academic courses like MA, M.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D. and so on.
- The application mode is now operational.
- The majority of courses have an application fee of INR 300, INR 1,000 for MBA, and INR 200 for Ph.D.
- The university has an above-average placement rate. Every year, between 30 and 60 percent of students are placed. However, the majority of students begin working as interns.
- The average package ranges between 400,000 and 1.9 million INR. Engineering is the most lucrative field in this regard.
- Tata Consultancy Services, Cipla, and other companies are among the recruiters.
Important Dates Of Shivaji University Entrance Exam
|MHT CET 2022 Registration Window||Feb 15, 2022 – Apr 15, 2022|
|MAH MCA CET 2022 Exam Date||Aug 4, 2022 – Aug 5, 2022|
|MHT CET 2022 Exam Date (Extended)||Aug 5, 2022 – Aug 20, 2022|
|MAHCET 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Aug 23, 2022 – Aug 25, 2022|
Shivaji University B. Tech Admission 2022
The institute offers six specializations under the B. Tech course. The course has a duration of four years.
|Name of the program||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)|
|Eligibility criteria||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
Criteria for Eligibility:
The candidate must have completed 10+2.
The candidate must have a background in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Criteria for Selection:
- The candidate must have passed the MHT-CET or JEE Main.
- If the candidate is eligible, he or she should seek CAP counselling. Follow these steps to apply for CAP counselling:
- Go to the CAP’s official website.
- Select “Registration.”
- Choose your nationality.
- Submit the information.
- Make a password.
- Choose the type of candidate.
- Enter your qualification and examination information.
- Submit scanned photographs and signatures in accordance with the specifications.
- Pay the counselling fees (800 INR) online after submitting all of the required information.
- Save a copy of the application form. It will be required at the facilitation centre for verification.
B.Ed. Application Form:
To fill out the application form, candidates must first go to the university’s official website and register for the entrance exam.
- Name, gender, religion, caste category, address, and other information are included on the application form.
- Fill out the form completely. Once the application form is submitted, no changes can be made.
- The required documents must be attached in the correct order and submitted at the same time as the application fees are paid.
- The application fee is one hundred rupees.
Pattern of the education entrance examination:
- The entrance examination lasts two hours.
- The questions are objective and multiple-choice in nature.
- Each question is worth one point.
- The paper is worth 40 points for questions based on mental abilities.
Syllabus of Entrance Exam
|M.A. Faculty Change Examination Admission Rules|
|M.Phil. Ph.D. Pre-registration|
|M.Phil. Ph.D. Entrance syllabus(History|
|Journalism / Mass Communication 2018|
|B. Lib. & M. Lib.|
|M A Faculty Change Syllabus|
|M.A. Faculty Change Public Administration Syllabus|
|Distance MBA (Executive) and MBA|
|YCSRD Entrance Syllabus|
Exam Instructions for Shivaji University Entrance Exam
On the day of the examination, candidates must follow certain instructions.
- Candidates must check their examination seat numbers on the official website five days before the exam date.
- Candidates must bring a valid ID and their admit card to the exam centre.
- If the exam cannot be conducted online, candidates must bring a black ballpoint pen for the offline examination.
- Answer booklets for the MA entrance faculty change will be provided.
Shivaji University Entrance Exam 2022 FAQs
You can enroll in Shivaji University by filling out the Shivaji University Admission 2022 Application Form and being accepted.
Maharashtra’s A. Shivaji University Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur-416 004 is the address. India, Maharashtra.
Students who are interested and eligible should visit the official website to apply online for Shivaji University admission 2022.
The Shivaji University 2022 answer key will be released following the entrance exam.
The Shivaji University 2022 admit card will be available at any time after the application process is completed.