Along with the SIDBI Grade-A Recruitment Notification 2022, the Small Industries Development Bank of India has announced the recruitment of 100 Officers for Grade-A positions on December 13, 2022. With the announcement of vacancies, banking aspirants must begin preparing for the SIDBI Grade-A Exam, which will be held in January or February 2023. In this article, we have detailed the complete SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23 along with SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern to help candidates prepare strategically for the SIDBI Exam. The syllabus is the first and most important step in beginning exam preparation.
Table of Contents
SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23: Highlights
The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released the SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23 and Exam Pattern along with the official notification.
|Small Industries Development Bank of India
|Name of the Post
|SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager
|Mode of Exam
|SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23
|SIDBI Examination Date
|January or February 2023 (Expected)
|Online Test and Interview
Click Here Here to Download SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23
SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23: Subject-wise Topics
In the most recent notification issued by the board, the bank prescribed the syllabus for the Grade A, SIDBI. Candidates can view the SIDBI Assistant Manager syllabus by subject in the table below:
|VocabularyAntonymsEnglish LanguageArticlesPronounsAdjectivesPrepositionsConjunctions and Question tagVerb and Tense AgreementModal auxiliariesActive and passive voiceA degree of adjectivesCommon errors of usage
|Important DaysIndian HistoryBooks and AuthorsIndian National MovementAwards and HonorsBudget and Five-Year PlansGeneral PolityCurrent Affairs – National & InternationalIndian EconomyCapitals of IndiaInternational & National OrganizationsScience – Inventions & DiscoveriesStatic AwarenessFinancial Awareness
|Arithmetic Number Series/Letter and Symbol SeriesSpatial OrientationObservationFigures/Verbal ClassificationRelationship conceptsArithmetical ReasoningNon-verbal seriesAnalogiesDiscriminationVisual MemorySimilarities and DifferencesSpatial VisualisationCoding and DecodingStatement and ConclusionLogical DeductionStatement and ArgumentCause and EffectMaking Judgments
|SimplificationTime and WorkAveragesPercentagesRatio and ProportionSimple and Compound InterestAnalogyProblem SolvingPipes and CisternsDimensionsProblems on AgesProfit and LossTime and DistanceArithmetic Reasoning
SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022-23
Before we get into the SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus, it’s important to understand the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2022, which consists of four subjects. The following are the main points of the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern:
- Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are the subjects covered in the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam.
- There will be 160 multiple-choice questions.
- The online exam lasts 2.5 hours (180 minutes).
- For each section, the marking scheme is discussed in the table below.
- For each incorrect answer, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- There will be a descriptive test of 50 marks and 3 questions to be typed on the computer
|General Knowledge (Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)
Descriptive Test – Online
No. of Questions
Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks for each) and one Business Letter Writing of 10 marks
SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23: How to Prepare for the Exam?
Follow the link below to learn about the preparation strategy for the Assistant Manager, SIDBI exam:
- Examine the SIDBI Assistant Manager syllabus and mark the topics that apply to the exam. Following that, they can simply mark the topics that are difficult and easy to cover.
- Make a list of the books you’ll need for the Assistant Manager exam. Candidates should read books with more detailed explanations.
- Create a study schedule that allows for adequate time for learning, practising, and revising the exam-relevant subjects and topics.
- Prepare previous year’s papers and sample papers with the assistance of the SIDBI Assistant Manager. The papers assist candidates in understanding the types of questions asked in previous examinations.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23: FAQs
Candidates can obtain the SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022-23 PDF from the SIDBI official website.
The selection process for SIDBI Assistant Manager is divided into 2 parts – A written Exam and an Interview.
The SIDBI Assistant Manager exam contains questions on subjects such as general awareness, English language, reasoning ability, and quantitative aptitude.
Under the SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022-23, a total of 100 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager have been announced.
The total duration of the written examination for the SIDBI Assistant Manager is 2 hours.