The SSC GD constable apply date 2022 has been announced. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of General Duty (GD) Constable in the Border Security Force (BSF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau). There are a total of 24369 posts and the last day for SSC GD Constable 2022 apply online is 30th November 2022. In this article, we are giving you a step-by-step procedure of how you can apply for this SSC GD Constable examination.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Apply Online: Important Dates
The SSC GD Constable 2022 apply online date and other important dates related to this exam are mentioned below:
|Application process starts from||27th October 2022|
|SSC GD constable apply last date 2022||30th November 2022 till 23:00|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||30th November 2022 till 23:00|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||30th November 2022 till 23:00|
|Last date for making online fee payment||1st December 2022 till 23:00|
|Last date to make payment through Challan (during the working hours of Bank)||1st December 2022|
|Schedule of Computer-Based Examination||January 2023|
How To Apply For SSC GD Constable 2022
The SSC GD constable application form 2022 filling process consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling out the online application
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
Apply For SSC GD Constable recruitment 2022 Direct Link!
- Read the instructions in the Examination Notice carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form.’
- Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number. If the Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. It could be a Voter ID Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing of the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
One-Time Registration Procedure
Step 1: Visit the official website of the SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/.
Step 2: Click on ‘New User? Register Now’ to register yourself for this exam.
Step 3: Now fill in all the Basic details.
Step 4: In the next step, fill in other additional details and contact details.
Step 5: At last, fill the declaration.
Step 6: Now submit the form and your registration processes will be completed.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
Before proceeding with SSC GD Constable apply online, keep the following data ready:
- A recent scanned colour passport-size photograph (i.e. not more than 3 months old from the date of publication of the Examination Notice) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Details of qualifying educational qualification like the passing year, roll number, percentage/ CGPA, name of Board, etc.
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Procedure
The SSC GD constable application form 2022 filling process is given below:
Step 1: Login to the online system through your ‘Registration-Number’ and password.
Step 2: Click the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
Step 3: Upload your recent Photograph.
Step 4: Upload your signature.
Step 5: At last, check the information provided by you carefully and then submit the form.
Step 6: You can also keep the SSC GD Constable application form download for future reference.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Apply Online: FAQs
Candidates can click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link to get their registration number and password. The website will verify your identity and display your registration number and password on the screen.
This can happen if the fee has not been processed. To verify your payment status, you can click on ‘Payment Status’ or ‘Double Verification of Payment’ links.
No, candidates can provide details of any ID proof at the time of filling out the application form.
Check the size and format of the signature and photograph files.
The SSC GD Constable recruitment notification PDF link is given above. You can access it just by clicking on it.