The SSC General Duty exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year to hire candidates for various posts. As per the latest notification, 24369 vacancies have been released for SSC GD Constable Post. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to get a government job. SSC GD Constable salary is announced by the Commission on its official website. The basic pay is Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 and the initial salary is Rs. 23,527 per month for the post of SSC GD Constable. Along with this, there are allowances and benefits that candidates recruited for the post-receive.
So in this article, a detailed description of the SSC GD Constable Salary Details is given. Candidates are hereby advised to go through the whole article.
Table of Contents
SSC GD Constable Salary Details – Salary Structure
Based on the latest central government circular, presently, Dearness Allowance (DA) is 34%. The salary structure mentioned in the table below is given as per the updated DA. The SSC GD Constable Salary structure is typically different for the various posts in the Staff Selection Commission Constable exam. The salary totally depends on the responsibilities associated with the different posts under this vacancy. The initial basic pay of SSC GD Constable is Rs 33,965/- per month based on the 7th pay commission. However, some deductions are also made from the SSC GD constable salary. So here is the detailed information regarding SSC GD Constable Salary After 5 Years.
|SSC GD Salary Structure
|Basic Pay (Grade Pay)
|Dearness Allowance (34%)
|2,439 (Depends on the city)
|2358 (Depends on Batallion)
|GPF/ NPS Subscription
|2908 (10% of Basic Pay+ DA)
|SSC GD Salary (In-hand Salary)
|30,307 (Varies based on City)
Per Month SSC GD Constable Salary
The salary of the post of GD Constable is a great matter of attraction for aspirants who want to serve as a GD Constable. This is because the post provides a huge amount of benefits rather than a monthly salary. If the candidates are wondering what is the total SSC GD Salary per month, it is Rs 33,965. It is the per month’s salary after the 7th Pay Commission.
SSC GD Constable Salary After Training
After completing the training period, the recruited candidates will get Rs 33,965 per month without making any deductions for the SSC GD Constable post. The salary can be divided into 3 different aspects that include – basic pay, allowances, perks, and additional pay.
SSC GD Constable Salary 2022 – Allowances
Under the SSC GD Constable recruitment 2022, the candidates can get a lot of other facilities along with their monthly salary. So here are the details of the other allowances that a selected candidate will get under the SSC GD Constable post.
- Apart from receiving the prescribed SSC GD salary, candidates will get Field allowances and Security allowances which most of the time enhance the salary by up to 25,000.
- Candidates will also get Rs 4,000 as part of the food allowance.
- The SSC GD Constable Salary also depends upon the place of posting. It can slightly differ in various regions of the country.
- Every year, CAPF sends its young and deft boys to UN MISSION. So candidates will be given a chance to go abroad to render their elite service in a foreign country which is a golden chance to show off their proficiency and capability.
- During the service of the selected candidates in other countries, they will be given an immense emolument and other allowances along with their SSC GD Constable Salary.
- CISF also provides security to Airports, Mines, Factories, Government Mills, and the Taj Mahal. So, the candidates who want to stay near towns or suburban cities can choose CISF wisely.
SSC GD Constable Salary Details: FAQs
The official website to check the SSC GD Constable Salary is ssc.nic.in
The total SSC GD Salary per month is Rs 33,965 after the 7th Pay Commission.
The grade pay of the recruited candidates is Rs 21,700.
The amount of food allowance that will be granted under the SSC GD Constable post is Rs 4000.
The salary can be divided into 3 different aspects that include – basic pay, allowances, perks, and additional pay.