Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an SSC Selection Posts Ladakh Notification. Online application for the SSC selection post Ladakh will be made available to the eligible candidates from 23 May to June 13, 2022, After the deadline, no applications will be considered. This year, the recruitment drive for Non-Gazetted Posts will fill 797 vacancies. The SSC Selection Posts Notification was officially released on May 23, 2022. We will provide you with all the current information about SSC Selection Posts Ladakh Recruitment here, so make sure to read the entire article.
SSC Selection Posts Ladakh Notification – Overview
On the 23rd of May 2022, the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Notification 2022 Ladakh was released. The commission has announced 797 job openings in the Union Territory for recruitment in various Ministries, Govt. Organizations & departments. Staff Selection Commission selection posts Ladakh 2022 is summarized below.
|Post Type||Non-Gazetted Post|
|Date of Exam (Tentative)||August|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Date||23rd May 2022 to 13th June 2022 till 11 P.M|
|Last Payment Date||15th June 2022 till 11 P.M|
Download SSC Selection Posts Ladakh Notification PDF
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit Criteria –
- a) The candidate must be between the age of 18 – 30 years.
- b) The Commission shall only accept the Date of Birth as recorded on the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination or an equivalent qualification for determining age requirement, and no later requests for its alteration will be considered or granted.
- c) The following groups of candidates are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit:
|Category||Relaxation in Upper-age Limit|
|EWS||Upto 45 years|
|SC/ST||Upto 45 years|
|PWD||Up to 44 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deducting the actual military service rendered from the applicants’ real age on the closing date for application submission.|
|A Person in Govt. service (if not covered by SC/ST PWD, etc.)||Upto 42 years|
- Educational Qualification-
- Candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Graduate Level Posts – Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have completed their matriculation (Class 10) level of examination from any recognized board are eligible for matriculation posts.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board are eligible to apply for Intermediate Level positions.
Nationality Criteria – A candidate must be a permanent resident of India and must be residing in Ladakh having a certificate of residence of Ladakh.
SSC Selection Posts Ladakh Notification – Steps to Apply Online
Step 1 – The eligibility candidates are required to visit the official website, ssc.nic.in
Step 2 – Click “NEW USER” or log in with your existing account.
Step 3 – After logging in, a new page will open on which you must fill in basic information such as your name, parents’ names, e-mail ID, gender, date of birth, mobile number then select “next”
Step 4 – Now upload your basic documentation, such as your Aadhar card number, photo, and signature.
Step 5 – Now fill out the application form with your qualifications, and a selection of available positions will show on your screen based on your qualifications (Select separately for different posts that you wish to apply)
Step 6 – After filling in all personal information, you will be given payment options (payment is to be done as stated on the form).
Step 7 – Click the Submit button to submit the application on or before the prescribed deadline.
Step 8 – Candidates are advised to download and print the application form for their future reference.
SSC Selection Posts Ladakh – Direct Apply Online Link Here
For new registration, the candidate is requested to click Apply Online for SSC selection posts Ladakh 2022. This will directly take the eligible candidate to the registration page.
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Fee Payment
- Rs. 100 is to be paid as fee.
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or in SBI branches using an SBI Challan.
- Women applicants, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates who are eligible for reservation are excused from paying the fee.
- For every kind of post that is applied for, the fee should be paid separately.
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment – Know Exam Pattern
For the selection posts, there will be three distinct Computer Based Examinations consisting of MCQs.
- There will be 25 questions each from General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic), and English Language.
- 50 marks will be allotted to each subject.
- For each incorrect response, 0.50 marks (out of a maximum of 2 marks per question will be deducted.
Get detailed syllabus of SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment here
Staff Selection Commission Selection Posts Ladakh – Salary
Depending on the position, qualified individuals will get a salary in Pay Level SL1 (14800-47100) or a maximum income of Level-7 (44900-142400).
Check ETDC recruitment 2022 here
Yes, SSC Selection Post Ladakh Notification was released on 23rd May on the official website.
The online application is available from 23rd May 2022 to 13th June 2022 till 23:00 Hrs.
Candidates between 18-30 years of age can apply online. For relaxations in the upper age limit check the eligibility criteria given in this article.
The tentative month of examination is August. Keep on checking this Article as we will update the examination date as soon as it is out.
The mode of examination of SSC selection post Ladakh will be a Computer-Based Test.