The government introduces a variety of scholarship programmes in an effort to offer financial aid to students from the economically disadvantaged class. The students are given scholarships under this programme along with reductions of fees. We’re going to inform you today about the SSLC prize money scholarship programme, which was started by the Karnataka government. The selected beneficiaries of this scholarship programme will receive financial aid. The SSLC prize money scholarship 2023 will be fully covered in this post. You will learn about the application process for this program, eligibility criteria and other details.
Overview of SSLC Prize Money
|Article||SSLC Prize Money|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of SSLC Prize Money
The SSLC Prize Money Scholarship was established with the primary or major goal of providing scholarship money to students in the form of social security benefits in order to inspire and motivate them to pursue higher education in disciplines like medicine, engineering, MA, diploma, and degree programmes.
The SSLC Prize Money Scholarship was established with the additional goal of offering scholarships to students from the SC and ST communities, who will then be able to improve and raise their academic standards after receiving the scholarship funds directly into their bank accounts. If the student submits their application before the deadline, they may be able to register on time.
SSLC Prize Money Scholarship Amount- Degree or Courses Wise
Each degree or course holder will get the following amount in scholarships:-
|Course or Degree||Prize Money|
|Diploma Courses||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Degree Courses||Rs. 25,000/-|
|PG or MA Degree||Rs. 30,000/-|
Benefits And Features Of SSLC Prize Money
- The SSLC prize money scholarship programme has been introduced by the Karnataka government.
- Scholarships will be offered through this programme to students who belong to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
- This programme can be advantageous to students pursuing higher education in the disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- The implementation of this programme will fall under the authority of Karnataka’s social welfare department.
- The chosen participants of this scheme will receive financial aid.
- Anyone interested in receiving benefits under this programme must submit an online application on the official website.
- Beneficiaries are urged to review the official website’s eligibility requirements before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for SSLC Prize Money Scholarship
Students must fulfill the following requirements in order to be qualified for the SSLC prize money scholarship:
- They must be inhabitants of Karnataka and citizens of India.
- They must have achieved distinction on the SSLC exam.
- They must have passed the SSLC test with a score of at least 60%.
- Their annual household income must be less than Rs. 2 lakh.
Application Procedure for the SSLC Prize Money Scholarship
Students who successfully completed their SSLC exams can apply for the scholarship by doing the following:
Step 1: Visit the Department of Education, Government of Karnataka’s official website at sw.kar.nic.in.
Step 2: On the home page, select the ‘SSLC Scholarship’ tab.
Step 3: Select the “Online Application” link.
Step 4: Register by giving your name, SSLC registration number, birthdate, and other information.
Step 5: Complete the required fields on your application form.
Step 6: Upload your photo and supporting documentation.
Step 7: submit the application
Step 8: Make a photocopy of the application for your records.
FAQs on SSLC Prize Money
Students who excelled in their Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) tests are granted SSLC Prize Money as a reward.
Each state may have different requirements for claiming SSLC award money. To claim the prize money, students often need to submit their SSLC mark sheet, a copy of their state board-issued rank certificate, and their bank account information.
Depending on the state board, the time it takes to collect SSLC prize money may change. After filing the necessary paperwork, it often takes a few weeks to a few months to receive the prize money.
The SSLC prize money scholarship has been introduced by the state of Karnataka.
Students enrolled in degree programmes will receive or be offered a scholarship worth Rs. 25,000. A scholarship worth Rs. 20,000 will be given to students seeking diplomas.For more information refer to the article above.