The Indian Navy’s flagship event, “THINQ,” a unique national-level quiz tournament, is held to honour “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” and remember the illustrious 75-year road toward freedom. In order for the students to participate and profit as much as possible from the event, invitations have already been sent to 7500 schools across the nation. The CBSE has also requested that school administrators and teachers pass along the information. The preliminary rounds of the national quiz will take place between August 22 and September 22, 2022, and registration has already begun. In November, the Indian Naval Bases will host both the semifinal and championship matches.
A qualified quiz master team will oversee the event. The 16 qualifying teams for the semi-finals will be determined after three online and two offline rounds. The championship round would feature eight teams. Details about the naval facility where the semifinals and finals will take place will be made known as the quiz proceeds.
Checkout the UP CM list here!
Read about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list here!
THINQ Navy Quiz 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Quiz||THINQ-22|
|Organized by||Indian Navy|
|Eligible students||Class 9 – Class 12|
|Semi final round||22 November, 2022|
Checkout the TNEA Previous Year Cut off here!
THINQ Navy Quiz 2022 – Registration Process
The process for registering to compete in the 2022 THINQ Navy Quiz is given below:
Step 1: Go to the Indian Navy Quiz Competition’s official website, theindiannavyquiz.org
Step 2: You’ll be sent the quiz competition link for the Indian Navy. Tap the same link
Step 3: A new web page will load, with the choices to register and log in on the right side.
Step 4: To access the registration form, select the registration option.
Step 5: Enter the following information first: school name, address, registration number, phone number information, etc.
Step 6: You must now provide the teacher’s information as well as the personal information of the two students.
Step 7: The OTP number will be sent to the registered mobile number.What is the teacher’s government ID, Enter the OTP in the corresponding field.
Step 8: You must now enter your username and password. For verification, type your password once more.
Step 9: Finally, select the option to finish the registration process for the Indian Navy quiz 2022.
Aim of THINQ Navy Quiz 2022
The “Unique” component of the Indian Navy quiz 2022 aims to encourage our children to build their country by instilling in them a strong sense of patriotism, dedication, and independence as well as a society that has advanced education and is committed to and proud of its rich heritage, culture, and values.
Children would have the chance to witness the semifinals and championships while aboard the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya, on the deck of a frontline warship that was designed and constructed locally, or in the opulent setting of the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), which is the largest naval academy in Asia, located in the Keralan town of Ezhimala. These rounds would either give participants a taste of naval operations or let them take part in the INA’s passing-out parade.
THINQ Navy Quiz 2022 – Rewards or Prizes
The participants might earn highly appealing rewards at different levels in addition to the rich and distinctive experience. Theofficial websiteof The Indian Navy Quiz has all the details. An electronic certificate of participation would be supplied to each participant. The Indian Navy would cover the costs of travel, boarding, and housing for the 16 semifinalists and the teams competing in the finals. The schools must register on the website www.theindiannavyquiz.org in order to take part in the Indian Navy quiz 2022.
Note: The qualifying teams have the opportunity to meet and interact with Naval Personnel in uniform and gain insight into the thrilling world of Naval Operations aboard warships, submarines, and naval aircraft through experience sharing with personnel who have dedicated their lives to our country.
THINQ Navy Quiz 2022 – Guidelines
The Indian Navy is hosting a national level quiz tournament called “THINQ” with the theme “Sail beyond your horizon” as part of India’s 75th anniversary of independence. 7,500 schools from all around the nation are expected to compete.
The following is a general description of the event:-
- Only schools located inside the boundaries of India are eligible to participate in the quiz.
- Each team will have two regular members and one standby. The team should be accompanied by a school instructor.
- General knowledge questions will be asked, and the quiz will cover a wide range of subjects, including India, History, Culture & Heritage, Sports, Entertainment, Science & Technology, Literature & Art, Current Affairs, Food & Lifestyle, Business & Brands, etc.
- The quiz consists of two phases. A) Online Rounds 1, 2, and the Quarterfinals B) The Semifinal and the Grand Final at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, on an aircraft carrier.
- The qualified Semi Finalist teams will have the opportunity to interact with Indian Navy commanders and personnel while aboard warships, submarines, planes, and fighter jets. They will also be able to see ship and helicopter operations while at sea up close.
- The qualified Semi Finalist teams will have the opportunity to interact with Indian Navy officers and people in uniform, learn about the thrilling world of naval operations aboard warships, submarines, planes, and fighter jets, and observe ship and helicopter operations up close while at sea.
- The Indian Navy will distribute certificates to all of the youngsters for their participation and accomplishments, along with a number of attractive gifts
- The quiz registration period begins on July 1st, 2022.
- The registered teams will be informed of the schedule for Rounds 1 and 2, as well as the Quarterfinal.
- The Indian Navy will cover all travel and other costs for the semi-finalists and the finals.
FAQs on THINQ Navy Quiz
Preliminary rounds of the national quiz will be held between August 22 and September 22, 2022, and registration has already started. The finals and semifinals will take place in Indian Naval Bases in November.
‘THINQ,’ a national level quiz competition, is being organized by the Indian Navy.
The quiz’s major subject areas will include India, History, Culture & Heritage, Sports, Entertainment, Science & Technology, World, Literature & Art, Current Affairs, Food & Lifestyle, Business & Brands, etc. Questions will be drawn from the field of General Knowledge (GK).
Along with the above-mentioned rich and singular experience, the winning team, first runner-up, second runner-up, and all 13 teams taking part in the semifinals will receive enticing rewards. Additionally, two participants who are chosen as the best quiz takers will get enticing rewards.
Initial rounds will take place in August and September of 2022. In November 2022, the semifinals and finals will take place.