The Indian government recently launched the Agneepath Army Bharti 2022. The Agneepath Scheme, which encourages all Indian youngsters to join the Indian Army, is a central government initiative. The Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 is open to all citizens of India who aspire to join the Indian Army. On the official website of the Indian Air Force, you can download the Agneepath Agniveer Scheme Notification PDF. According to the most recent information, the Indian Army Agneepath programme will be implemented in 90 days. As a result, candidates must begin their preparations for Agneepath Scheme Job amd must look out for Agneepath Scheme apply online form as soon as possible.
Agneepath Scheme Apply Online Form – Overview
- Agniveer will serve the nation for a period of 15 years.
- Salary package for 1st year will be approximately 4.76 Lakh and by 4th year of service the package will increase to approximately 6.92 lakhs.
- The agniveers will be provided with a Seva Nidhi Package of approximately 11.71 lakhs followed by interest which would be tax free.
- Non-contributory insurance cover of 48 lakhs will be provided.
- Agniveers will also be provided with a “Agniveer Skill Certificate”.
|Name of Department||Department of Military Affairs|
|Service Area||Indian Army, Navy & Air Force|
|Agneepath Yojana Recruitment Online Form Start Date||July 2022|
|Agneepath Yojana Recruitment 2022 Deadline||To be announced|
Check SCI Junior Assistant Syllabus
Agneepath Scheme Apply Online – How to Fill the Form & How to Apply
Download Agneepath Scheme Official Notification
Step 1 – Candidates must go to the Indian Army’s official website joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply.
Step 2 – Go to the Homepage to check the latest updates.
Step 3 – Browse and hit on the Agneepath Scheme 2022 link.
Step 4 – Fill up the application form with information and upload the required scanned documents.
Step 5 – Preview the application and pay the processing fee.
Step 6 – Finally, press the Submit button.
Step 7 – Fill out the Agneepath Yojana Recruitment Form in PDF format.
Step 8 – Save the Agneepath Scheme Form as a print for reference in the future.
Agneepath Scheme Apply Online Form 2022 – Selection Process
- Verification of documents
- Written Examination
- Medical Assessment
- List of Merit
Learn more about RSMSSB PTI Syllabus Here
Agneepath Scheme Application Process – Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the applicant – 17.5 years
- Maximum age of the applicant – 23 years
- The applicant must have cleared 10th & 12th education from a recognized school with 45% overall and 33% in every subject individually.
- Probationers must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
Read NABARD SO Recruitment 2022
The form is yet to be released on the official website.
17.5 years to 23 years is the age limit for agniveers.
No, they are not entitled to gratuity, pension, CSD facilities, ECHS facility or other related benefits.
As of now, there is no fee for the registration under this scheme.
The agniveer will have to serve the nation for a tenure of 4 years. However, agneevers enrolled in regular cadre will have to serve for another tenure of 15 years.