Last updated on April 19th, 2023 at 12:40 pm
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will hold an Assistant Professor examination to recruit Assistant Professors for colleges in Rajasthan. Candidates prefer government jobs, whether for the RPSC Assistant Professor or any other government post because they provide many additional benefits and job security in addition to handsome salary packages that are subject to increments. Here we will be talking about Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University. So read on to know more.
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: Annual Package
The annual salary of assistant professor in Rajasthan University position is as follows:
- The monthly in-hand salary of an RPSC Assistant Professor ranges from 67300 to 195000 (Expected Grade Pay – 6600). According to the seventh pay commission, it is declared under PL-16.
- The starting salary of appointed candidates varies according to the subject applied for and the vacancy in that department.
- The National Pension Scheme (NPS) deducts 10%.
Click here to see AIIMS Senior Resident Salary.
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: Salary Slip
This section will examine the various components of an RPSC Assistant Professor’s salary statement. DA, HRA, and other special allowances will be calculated based on basic pay. This is a rough breakdown of the RPSC Asst. Professor salary. The candidate’s final and actual salary will be disclosed upon hiring.
|Dearness Allowance(DA)||17% of Basic pay||+10319|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||10% of Basic pay||+6070|
|Total Gross Amount||79089|
NPS, Provident Fund, and other deductions are calculated on the gross amount.
|NPS||10% of basic + 10% of DA||-7100|
Check the latest updates below-
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: Additional Benefits
Candidates typically seek government jobs because of the perks and benefits that come with them, in addition to the fixed monthly RPSC Assistant Professor salary. Some of the additional advantages will include
- Most tourist destinations in India have government accommodations.
- Bonus and incentives
- Medical Insurance
- Once a year, leave Travel Concession (LTC).
- Transportation facilities
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: Post-Probation Period
A probation period is similar to a trial period for newly hired employees. Employees are exempt from certain contractual obligations during their probation period.
- The Rajasthan government has shortened the probation period for Assistant Professors from two years to one year.
- There are no allowances on the basic RPSC Asst. Professor’s salary during the probation period.
- There are also no income tax deductions. Provident fund and gratuity are deducted from the gross amount.
- Under the National Pension Scheme, RPSC Assistant Professors only face a 10% reduction in basic pay.
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: Job Profile
- The primary responsibility of an RPSC Assistant Professor is to teach as a lecturer in Rajasthan colleges.
- They must assist Senior Professors with certain research-related tasks.
- Assistant Professors are also needed to provide advice and suggestions on college-related issues.
- The RPSC Assistant Professor job profile also includes monitoring and keeping records of students pursuing graduation.
Read on to know about AIIMS Neurosurgeon Salary
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: Career Growth
In addition to a 3% raise in the base RPSC Assistant Professor salary, there are incentives and bonuses. Assistant Professors are eligible for promotion to Associate professors after three to five years of dedicated service. Some may be promoted to Senior Professors if they have demonstrated exceptional performance, talent, and experience as Assistant/ Associate Professors for 7 – 10 years.
Assistant Professor Salary In Rajasthan University: FAQs
The starting salary for an assistant professor at Rajasthan University varies depending on the subject and the department. Generally, the salary range is between Rs. 67300 to 195000 per month.
Yes, various allowances and perks are included in the assistant professor’s salary at Rajasthan University, including house rent allowance, medical allowance, travel allowance, and provident fund.
Every year, there is a 3% increase. There is also the possibility of receiving incentives and bonuses and being promoted.
The post of an RPSC Assistant Professor is decided as level 16 in the pay matrix as per the 7th pay commission.
Yes, assistant professors at Rajasthan University are eligible for various benefits, such as health insurance, pension plans, and sabbatical leaves. They may also have access to research grants and other opportunities for professional development.