The Bank of Maharashtra has released the SO Admit Card 2021 of the written exam on its official website. The Aspirants can download the admit card till 31st October 2021. Admit Card contains details like Roll Number date, time, exam center, etc, and important guidelines for the written exam and interview will be made available to only those eligible aspirants who have submitted the application form. Following key highlights are:-
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by entering their registration number and password/date of birth in the login portal.
- All the eligible candidates should cross-check the details printed on the admit cards such as the candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, test center address, and timing of the exam.
- Candidates should carry one photo identity proof along with the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit to the examination hall.
Only the candidates who meet all the Eligibility Criteria will be allowed to download their respective admit cards. For more details on the admit card of the Bank of Maharashtra SO( Specialist Officer) exam, candidates are advised to check the below article to know more.
|Name of Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Notification Release Date||30th August 2021|
|Application Start Date||01st September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||19th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||18th October 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online Test|
How to Download the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021?
Only the candidates who meet all the Bank of Maharashtra SO Eligibility Criteria will be allowed to download their respective admit cards The admit card contains a lot of details about the candidates and other exam-related information.
Steps to download Admit Card:-
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Click on the “Current Openings” option available on the homepage of the website.
- Now find the link of the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card and click on it.
- Then, enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login portal.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Save, download, or take the printout of the call letter for future reference.
Points to remember While Downloading Admit Card 2021:-
The candidates should remember a few points while downloading the same. Below mentioned some of the important points that can make the downloading process easy:-
- Always keep the login credentials with you and ensure they are accurate before downloading the admit card because by entering the wrong details you will not be able to download the admit card
- Verify all the details mentioned in the admit card for any dispute and preserve the admit card in a safe and secured location.
- Make sure the details printed in the hard copy of the admit card are clear and visible. If the candidate’s photograph and signature are not clearly visible then it will be rejected in the examination center.
- Candidates should use good-quality working printers so that there are no ink blotches in the printout of the admit card.
Details Contain in the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card is expected to be available a few weeks before the conduct of the examination. The admit card is an essential document as without it the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. After downloading the admit card for the written exam and interview round, candidates should check the details mentioned in it. If they find any problem with the admit card then they should inform the official authority asap and get the rectification done at the earliest. The details printed on the admit card are mentioned below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions Related to Exam
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021 – Key Points
All the candidates should be well aware of all the rules and regulations specified by the bank regarding the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card in the information printout. They should follow the rules the same to avoid their cancellation of the candidature during the examination. The important points to remember:-
- Candidates should report at least 30-35 minutes before the reporting time mentioned in the Bank of Maharashtra SO Hall Ticket. By doing this, they will be able to avoid unnecessary traffic jams and complete the required formalities on time.
- Candidates should locate the exam city and exam venue beforehand to avoid last-moment stress or confusion on the exam day.
- The candidates should mandatorily carry the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card and Valid ID Proof to the exam hall. And also, they are advised to keep 1-2 extra copies of the documents as a backup for emergency purposes.
- Candidates should follow the social distancing rules by wearing masks and carrying a transparent bottle of hand sanitizer to the exam hall.
- Make sure there are no discrepancies in the admit card to avoid any verification issues or entry restrictions to the exam hall.
- Follow all the guidelines mentioned in the admit card to avoid the rejection of the candidature.
What Not to Carry to the Exam Centre?
The bank prohibits a few items from being brought into the examination room. Certain objects should not be brought to the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Hall by applicants. If they are discovered with any of the materials or are found guilty of cheating in the examination, their candidature will be automatically revoked. The following objects are not permitted in the exam room.
- Bank of Maharashtra SO Books, other study material, etc.
- Mobile Phone
- Food Items
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card FAQs
Answer:- Candidates can download their Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card by entering the correct credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login portal.
Answer:- Last date to download the Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card is 31st October 2021.
Answer:- You should avoid carrying prohibited items like a calculator, papers, paper chits, mobile phones, tablets, and food items to the exam hall.
The age limit is 20 to 30 years this is for Scale 1 and for scale 2 it is 25 to 35 years.