The MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card was released on 11 October 2021 by MAHADISCOM. All applied candidates can download the admit card well before the exam to avoid the last-minute rush. The Candidates who were selected in the online test will be appointed to the company at the Mechanic designation after 3 years. The number of vacancies available for this post is 2000.
- The selection process contains two phases; the first one is an online examination that tests the candidate’s technical knowledge, and then the document verification phase.
- The exam is going to be held in the Marathi language only.
- The candidates must have at least 2 years of work experience before applying for this post.
- The candidates must check the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Exam Hall Ticket for any errors.
Stay tuned to this article to get all information about the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card
Steps to Download MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021
You must Carry the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Hall Ticket to the online examination without fail in order to give the exam. Here are the steps to help you download the Admit Card easily.
Step 1: Search the official MAHADISCOM website and tap on the ‘News and Announcements’ column.
Step 2: Find a downloadable link named ‘MAHADISCOM Admit Card for Upkendra Sahayak Online Examination 2021’ to download the admit card.
Step 3: Click on that and Enter your Registration No./Application No., Password and submit it to get the admit card.
Step 4: You can now access your Admit Card in a pdf format. Save the admit card for your future use.
Step 5: Carry 1 or 2 printouts to carry to the examination center.
Steps to Recover Lost or Forgotten ID & Download MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021
If the candidate has misplaced their login credentials or forgotten the same, there is no need to worry about the same. One can easily recover their credentials easily. To know how to follow the steps given here:
Step 1: Visit the log-in page of the MAHADISCOM Website.
Step 2: Enter the asked information like a phone number or the registered email id. Enter the same information that was entered by you during the application process failing which it will be difficult to get your hall ticket.
Step 3: Then You will get the login credentials on your email ID or phone number.
Step 4: You can now get the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Hall Ticket with your user ID and newly changed password.
Points to Note While Downloading the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021
To ensure an easy download of the hall ticket, one must keep something in your head before downloading the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Hall Ticket.
- Double-check all your details mentioned on the Admit Card to ensure no faults or misprints.
- Keep the login credentials ready before so that you can get the download well.
- In case of any errors, immediately contact the related officials.
- If it’s downloaded save it for the future and Take a printout of your MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Hall Ticket
Details Mentioned on MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021
Always check the personal details of the admit card to verify the errors. The details on the admit card are:
- Registration Number
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Category (ST/SC/OBC/Other)
- Other general instructions
Way to Resolve Discrepancies in the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021
Discrepancies in the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayakhall ticket should be kept to the Recruiting Office soon after you get to know and can contact the recruitment office by using the below details.
- Toll-free Helpline No.: 1800-102-3435
- Address: Hong Kong Bank Building, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
What to Carry to the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Exam Center?
Carrying the required documents to the exam center is mandatory for all candidates. Failing to which candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam. the Id proofs that are accepted are listed below
- 1 copy of the admit ticket.
- Government-issued ID (Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN Card/Driving License)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021: Points to keep in mind
- Read all the instructions on the admit card carefully.
- Check whether all your details are filled correctly or not
- Have 1 / 2 copies of the admit card with you before going to the exam.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Exam 2021: Scribe Information
The facility of the scribe is available for candidates who have disabilities over 40%, and also for candidates who have writing limitations, or limitations w.r.t speed. The Candidates who are thinking of getting a scribe for their exam must submit a medical certificate, which should be provided by any Chief Medical Officer from a recognized government institution. Note here that A separate MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak hall ticket will be provided to the scribe.
Also, Check MAHA TET Result 2022.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card 2021 FAQ
You need to visit the official website of MAHADISCOM for downloading the admit card or you can follow the link given in the article.
Yes, admit card will show photographs as well as signatures.
No, you can’t receive a hard copy of admit card you can get a soft copy of admit card for that you need to visit the official website.
One should carry either voter ID or PAN card or driving license or passport etc
No. Admit cards are compulsory to write any exam. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card.