The Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern has been published on the official website. All eligible and interested aspirants must check the Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus to identify the topics they need to cover. The candidates should be well-known with the exam pattern along with the marking scheme and minimum qualifying marks for the exam.
Importance points to keep in mind:-
- The Bank of Maharashtra SO Selection process consists of a Written Examination followed by an Interview Round. For the aspirants who are aspiring for a successful appointment, clearing both stages is very important.
- According to the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Pattern, the written exam is a Computer Based Test and carries a total of 100 marks. The overall time duration of the exam will be 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the online examinations.
- Download the Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus PDF which is released on the official website.
- Candidates should be well-known with the exam syllabus in order to find their name in the Bank of Maharashtra SO Results. They can check the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with the names of the important books, preparation strategy, etc in this article.
- For the recruitment of Specialist Officers the bank can use either IBPS or it’s own process of Recruitment.
Table of Contents
Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus 2021
Candidates should go through the Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus before starting the exam preparation. The aspirants who secure more than or equivalent to the Bank of Maharashtra SO Cut Off Marks will be shortlisted for the further rounds of the recruitment process. Therefore aspirants should cover only those topics which are important for the exam.
Below is the table to know about the syllabus of SO Syllabus:-
|Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus
|Finance managementCapital market and money marketIndian financial systemGovernment schemesBudget basics and current union budgetMerchant bankingFinancial servicesHistory of the Indian banking industryBanking in the Indian financial systemFinance commissions in IndiaInternational organization/financial institutionsAbbreviations and Economic terminologiesBasic knowledge of finance.
Check Bank of Maharashtra SO Salary details here.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates who have applied for the Bank of Maharashtra SO Post have to qualify for the written test and at last by an interview in order to receive a final job letter. Candidates should check the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Pattern to get an idea of the exam structure, maximum marks, duration of exam, and marking scheme. Below is the detailed manner of exam pattern of all the selection stages.
The Aspirants shall be required to appear for the online exam to be conducted through IBPS. The Bank of Maharashtra SO Online Exam Pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Question Type: Objective
- Total Number of Questions: 50 questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the online exam.
|Name of the Test
|Number of Questions
The Interview round is the last stage and the second stage of the selection process and the aspirants who qualify in the written exam marks will be shortlisted for this round. The successful candidates shall be called for interviews in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The marks given for online examination and interview are each of 100 only, which will be converted into the ratio 60:40.
How to Prepare for the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam?
Aspirants should make an effective strategy to compete in the Bank of Maharashtra SO Written Exam with good marks. In order to achieve the dream scores, it is very important to prepare a strict study plan and stick to it till the entire recruitment process is not over.
Below is the list of important preparation tips for the Aspirants:-
- Aspirants should begin the preparation one year before the commencement of the exam to complete the entire Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus on the given time. By doing this, you will get sufficient time to practice and revise all the topics based on the syllabus.
- Refer to the books and study material recommended by experts and toppers to obtain the best marks in the online exam round.
- Attempt online tests series to enhance the level of your exam preparation. By attempting mock tests you will be able to identify your area of working and weaknesses and then strengthen the weak areas by giving extra time in the preparation .
- Get Familiar with the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Pattern to understand the exam structure, topic-wise marks weightage, maximum marks, duration of exam, and marking scheme.
- Solve Previous Year Bank of Maharashtra SO Question Paper to know the topics asked previously in the exam for the extra preparation.
- Candidates should maintain the notes of all the concepts, formulas, shortcut methods, etc at the time of revision of the topics. Revise notes on a daily basis to remember all the topics and formulas on the examination day.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Books
There are a wide variety of books available for the aspirants to prepare for the Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam. While selecting the books, the candidates should check the feedback and reviews of the mentors, toppers for better selection.
Below is the some of the recommended books of famous author:-
|Agricultural Field Officer
|Fundamentals of Agriculture Vol 1 &2
|This book helps in developing the basics of the agricultural field.
|Solved Paper of Law Officer
|This book is very good for practicing objective-based questions
|HR/Personnel Officer Exam Guide
|RPH Editorial Board
|This book has a lot of practice questions to master the different topics asked in the exam.
|IT Support Administrator
|Management of Information Technology
|This book helps to brush the basics of Information Technology.
|This book contains a lot of previous year questions asked in the banking interviews
Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus FAQ’s
The aspirants can download the Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the PDF Format from the official website of the Testbook.
Yes. There will be an interview round in the Bank of Maharashtra SO recruitment process.
Yes, the previous year’s papers can be downloaded online in PDF Format for free from authentic websites.
The best Bank of Maharashtra SO Preparation Strategy involves creating a strict study schedule and solving mock tests and quizzes with regular revisions.
You can purchase the books from the market or can also download the Bank of Maharashtra SO Books online in PDF format and you can download the Syllabus from the official website.