The Revenue and Forest Department (RFD) of Maharashtra will soon release the notification of the Maharashtra Talathi exam 2021. The detailed syllabus of the exam will be published by the exam conducting authority on their website. The candidate can download the syllabus from their website whenever it will be available. On the basis of the previous exams of the Talathi in Maharashtra, the expected syllabus of the exam is given below.
- The exam will be conducted online.
- The paper consists of objective-type questions, there will be four options given out of which one will be correct.
- To prepare for the exam, the candidate needs to analyze the exam pattern and study the syllabus thoroughly.
- Having a thorough knowledge of the exam pattern will help you know all about the weightage, marking system, and duration of the exam.
Maharashtra Talathi Exam 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must be aware of the Maharashtra Talathi Syllabus 2021 to prepare for the exam well in advance. The expected exam syllabus is given below.
|Marathi||Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Type – Noun, Pronoun, Adverb, Verb, Adjectives, Separation, Sandhi, and Types of SandhiPhrases Meaning and Use One word Substitution|
|English||Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms, Proverbs, Tense & Kinds of Tense, Question tag, Use Proper Form of Verb, Spot the Error, Verbal Comprehension, Passage etc Spellings, Sentence Structure, One-word Substitutions, Phrases|
|General Knowledge||History, International affairs Current Affairs, Geography of District, Constitution of India, General Science, Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness, International & National Sports, Maharashtra history|
|Mathematics||Number system, Addition, Subtraction, Divide, and Multiplication, LCM & HCF, Square & Square roots, Cube & cube roots, Decimal system, Numerical series, Simple interest, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Time & Work, Time & Speed, Area of cube, cuboids, triangle, rectangle, square, sphere, circle, etc.MixtureProblem on age, Compound Interest, Simplification|
Maharashtra Talathi Exam Pattern 2021
The examination consists of four parts: English, Marathi, General knowledge, and General Intelligence.
- The difficulty level of the Marathi section will be the same as that of the 12th class and the difficulty level of the other section will be based on the graduation level.
- Each part contains a total of 25 questions carrying 2 marks each.
- The total number of questions in the examination will be 100 for 200 marks.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours
The exam pattern for the exam has been detailed below:
|General Knowledge||25||50 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Maharashtra Talathi 2021: Preparation Strategy
To clear any exam a preparation strategy is necessary. Here are some tips to assist you.
- Follow the syllabus and go through the previous year’s question papers.
- Read reference books and prepare study notes.
- Practice a number of questions with effective time management.
- Solve test series and analyze the results.
Maharashtra Talathi Exam 2021: Books for Preparation
To Prepare for the exam thoroughly, reference books are very important to clear the concepts. There are various books available in the market, some of them are mentioned below.
|Marathi||Paripurna Marathi Vyakaran||Balasaheb Shinde|
|English||Complete General English Book For All Government & Competitive Exams (Objective Questions Focused) 2021||Agrawal Group of Publications|
|Essential English for Competitive Examinations||Dr. Rashmi Singh|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|General knowledge||General Knowledge GK Objective for Indian Army Recruitment Exams||Ram Singh Yadav, Yajvender Yadav, S.K. Books|
|Rapid General Knowledge 2021 for Competitive Exams||Disha Publications|
|General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
|Mathematics||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal|
|Handbook of Mathematics||Arihant Publications|
FAQs regarding Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
No. There will be no interviews held for the selected candidates. The selection of the candidates will be completely based on their performance in the online exam.
At least 45% marks are needed to clear the exam. But the final selection list will be displayed on the basis of the merit list. The last selected candidate’s score in his/her category will be the cutoff of the exam for the respected category and the candidate needs to clear the cutoff to be in the final selection list.
Yes. The criteria of negative marking is set by the exam conducting body and it will be mentioned in the notification.
The time for the exam is two hours.
Please go through our article. We have published the detailed syllabus for the exam. One can also refer to the official website for the same.