The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) conducts an exam to recruit assistants. According to the official notification a total of 33 vacancies have been announced for the assistant post in the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. Aspirants who have applied for the same are advised to go through this article containing relevant information on all the important topics and types of questions asked in this exam. Under this article, aspirants will get the syllabus, exam pattern, tips to prepare well for the exam, and many more things.
- FSSAI Assistant Examination has a CBT as the stage of the selection process.
- There is also a negative marking scheme in the FSSAI Assistant exam. The aspirants should prepare themselves accordingly.
- The syllabus for the post of Assistant in FSSAI for the CBT is Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language, Computer Literacy, General Awareness etc and the syllabus for the Written Test for the post of Assistant in FSSAI is topics is Basics of Grammar, Letter & Precis Writing, Comprehension and FSSAI (Roles, Function and Initiatives)
FSSAI Assistant Syllabus 2021
According to the previous official notification, the syllabus is mentioned in the notification. Aspirants are advised to go through the table below and prepare for their exams accordingly.
Syllabus for FSSAI Assistant Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Part A||General Intelligence||AnalogySpace orientationVenn diagramsClassificationsPatternNumber seriesCritical thinkingProblem-solvingWord buildingCoding and decodingEmotional intelligence|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude||Number systemsComputations of whole numbersDecimal and fractionsFundamental arithmetic operationsPercentageRatio and proportionProfit and lossAverageInterestTime and work|
|Part C||English Language||VocabularyIdioms and phrasesActive and passive voiceNarrationShuffling of sentencesComprehensionDetecting errors|
|Part D||General Awareness||Current eventsScientific aspects in everyday lifeHistoryGeographyEconomicsGeneral polityCulture|
|Part E||Computer Literacy||MS OfficeGoogle DocsEmailSocial media|
|Part F||FSSAI – Role, Functions, and Initiative||Genesis and evolution of FSSAIFunctionsSystems and processesLaboratory ecosystemsThird-Party AuditPromoting safe and wholesome foodThe clean street food hubRUCOFood fortificationRole of State Food Authorities|
FSSAI Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The structure of the exam pattern of the FSSAI Assistant Exam is explained below. Aspirants should know the details of the exam pattern before they attempt the exam so that they can score the maximum marks and manage their time accordingly. The FSSAI recruitment exam or selection process will be in two phases: The first process is the Computer Based Test (CBT); aspirants must be qualified, to appear for the second process which is the Written Exam. The details are given below:
Check FSSAI Assistant eligibility here
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The paper has 120 questions.
- Aspirants will get 180 minutes to solve the paper.
- For every right answer, 4 marks will be rewarded.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of questions||Duration|
|FSSAI – Role, Functions, and Initiative||25|
FSSAI Assistant Preparation Strategy
- Read newspapers daily for daily current affairs like The Hindu and Yojana Magazine.
- Aspirants also give a mock test, sectional test and previous year question paper which is beneficial for aspirants
- By solving the previous year question paper aspirants analyze their marks and weak points
- Check out the previous cutoff of FSSAI for the post of Assistant before proceeding to the exam hall.
- Aspirants are advised to be Confident and stay calm and believe in themselves that they have the potential to do it.
Check FSSAI Assistant books here