BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off 2022 Out Soon! The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, or BARC, publishes the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off on its official website. Excluding the interview stage for Category I posts and the Skill test for Category II posts, cut-off marks are published for each stage of the selection process.
- For the position of Stipendiary Trainee, there are 266 vacancies.
- The last date to submit the application was 30th April 2022.
Expected Cut-off for the BARC Stipendiary Trainees 2022
Current year cut off for the BARC Stipendiary is not out but you can check the previous year cut-off to get an idea about the current year’s cut-off.
The cut-off for will be determined based on a variety of factors. The cut-off marks for Stipendiary Trainee positions differ depending on the position. Candidates should also check the official BARC website on a regular basis for any new updates or notifications regarding the Cut Off.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off under Category I
After the examination has been completed, the cut-off marks will be released. The cut-off marks for Category I posts have yet to be released by the BARC. There are two stages to the selection process for posts in this category. The written exam and the interview.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off under Category II
There are three stages to the selection process for Category II positions. The preliminary test, the advanced test, and the skill test are the three stages. To qualify to the next stage, candidates must achieve scores that are equal to or higher than the cutoff scores in each stage.
The below table shows the cut-off for the Category II Prelims and Advance test.
|General||40% or more||30% or more|
|Reserved||30% or more||20% or more|
Steps to Download the Cut Off for BARC Stipendiary Exam
The Bhaba Atomic Research Center will publish the cut-off for stipendiary trainees on its website. Candidates will be able to download a copy of it. To get the BARC stipendiary trainee cut off, follow these instructions.
Step 1: Go to BARC’s official website.
Step 2: Select ‘Latest Updates’ from the drop-down menu. To download the Stipendiary Trainee Result, open the link.
Step 3: The result will appear on the web browser, along with the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off.
Step 4: Download it and check the status of your pass.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off Previous Year 2021
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has yet to release the official BARC Trainee Cut Off Marks. As a result, candidates can look up the previous year’s cut-off marks to get an idea of what the current year’s cut-off marks will be like.
Factors Affecting the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre calculates the Cut Off marks using a number of factors. Every year, the cut-off marks change. The following factors influence the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut Off:
- Number of applicants- If there are a lot of people applying, the cutoff marks will be high as well. The same is true in the opposite case, i.e., if there are few applicants, the cut-off marks will be low as well.
- Number of vacancies- The number of vacancies is a major determinant of how high or low the exam cutoff is. If there are a lot of openings, the cutoff marks will be low, and vice versa.
- Number of reservations- When determining the cut-off marks, the number of reservations is also taken into account. This is because the cut-off marks for reserved categories are always lower.
- Difficulty level- Just like the number of openings, if the examination is difficult, the cutoff marks will be low, and vice versa.
Also, Check BPSSC SI PET Admit Card.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Cut-off 2022 – FAQs
The BARC stipendiary trainee exam will be held on June 5, 2022.
It will be released soon when its exam gets over.
Visit the official website of BARC to download the cut-off.
The Cut-off of the Plant Operator ST was 55 the previous year.
There are 266 vacancies for the post.