Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh has newly notified Land Records recruitment 2021-22 notification to invite online applications for suitable nominees for the Surveyor and Clerk posts for various divisions.
Currently, the land record, Maharashtra 2021-22 has been issued the Land Records job openings for the Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, and Nagpur Division to recruit around 1013 vacancies. The Bhumi Abhilekh Vibhag Bharti 2021 online application has been started to fill from 09.12.2021. The last date of submission of the Land record Maharashtra of online application is 31.12.2021.
Qualification required for the job is Diploma in Civil engineering and the salary lands between Rs.19900 and Rs.63200.
- The online application will be submitted between 9th December 2021 to 31st December 2021. The last date for online fee payment will be 1st January 2022.
- Educational qualification is The candidates who have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineer, satisfying other criteria will be eligible to apply for the job.
- The finally selected candidates will be paid Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200/-
|Bhulekh Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|Hiring Organization||Land Records Department of Maharashtra|
|Post||Surveyor cum Clerk|
|Starting for online applications||9th December 2021|
|Deadline for online applications||31st December 2021|
|Deadline for online fee payment||1st January 2022|
|Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra Surveyor Clerk Vacancy
A total of 1013 vacancies have been released for the Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra Surveyor Clerk Recruitment 2021. The vacancies have been released across 6 divisions namely Pune, Konkan, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, and Nagpur.
The category-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|Category||Pune Division||Konkan Division||Nashik Division||Aurangabad Division||Amravati Division||Nagpur Division|
Bhulekh Maharashtra Apply Online
The interested aspirants can apply for the job of the Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra Surveyor Clerk Recruitment 2021 between 9th to 31st December 2021. Only online applications will be accepted, no offline applications will be accepted.
Below is the stepwise instructions to apply online are Bhumi Abhilekh job:-
How to Apply Online for Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra Surveyor Clerk:-
- Click on the above provided direct link to apply online.
- Proceed to Registration and enter details like name, email ID, date of birth, etc. and validate the received OTP.
- Log in and start filling your online application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your latest photograph (100kb) and signature (50kb). The candidates can use the Testbook Resize Tool.
- Proceed to the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the filled application form and save it for future reference.
Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra Surveyor Clerk Application Fee:-
The candidates will have to pay the application fee as per their category. For every category a different application is taken. The aspirants need to pay the fee using internet banking, credit, and debit card and no offline payment is available. The candidates will obtain an e-receipt after the payment which must be printed for future use.
Below is the detail about the application fee taken for Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra job application:-
|Unreserved Categories||Rs. 300/-|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 150/-|
Bhulekh Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria 2022
That candidate who wishes to apply online for the Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra Surveyor Clerk Recruitment 2021 job must make sure whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria defined in terms of age limit and educational qualification which is very important to qualify for the job criteria.
A. Bhulekh Maharashtra Age Limit
As of 31st December 2021, the candidate must be aged between 18 to 37 years. As in the case of an ex-serviceman 3 years after deduction of service period from the actual age. And other criteria details you will find in this article.
Below you will find the details about the limits:-
The upper age limit shall be relaxed for the following categories:-
|Reserved Categories as recognized by Maharashtra State Govt||5 years|
|Project Affected||up to 45 years|
|PWD||up to 45 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 years after deduction of service period from the actual age|
|Ex-Serviceman PWD||up to 45 years|
|Sportsperson||5 years, up to 43 years|
|Earthquake Affected||up to 45 years|
|Dependants of Freedom Fighters, 1991 census employee, and post 1994 election staff candidate||up to 45 years|
B. Bhulekh Maharashtra Educational Qualification
The educational details for the job is that Aspirants must be a diploma holder in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or a candidate must have completed 2 years in ITI in surveyor trade after senior secondary( 10+2).
- The candidate must have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute OR The candidate must have completed the Secondary school examination along with 2-year ITI in Surveyor trade.
- The candidate must have a Marathi typewriting speed of 30 WPM and an English typewriting speed of 40 WPM. The candidates who do not possess such qualifications can also apply; however, they must obtain such skills within 2 years of joining.
Bhulekh Maharashtra Clerk Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for the Bhumi Abhilekh job consists of 100 questions for 200 marks and for a candidate, it is mandatory to qualify with the minimum marks of 45 percent. The questions asked will be based on the 12 level syllabus and not from others.
- The exam shall consist of 100 questions being asked for 200 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 45%
- The level of difficulty shall be as per the Secondary School examination.
Below is the details about the Total question asked according to the different subject and how much number each subject will carry:-
FAQs of Bhumi Abhilekh Maharashtra
The application fee is Rs. 300 (Rs. 150 for reserved category, NA for Ex-serviceman).
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
A total of 1013 vacancies have been released.
Candidates can apply through the Maharashtra land record official website.
The exam shall take place in the month of January of 23rd