BTEUP Revaluation Form. The Board of Technical Education of Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP) has released the BTEUP exam result on their official portal, which was held on different dates, and the board has also released the revaluation application form shortly after the result was released.
Students who are unhappy with their grades can use the council’s website to carry out a review and re-evaluation.
|Name of the Board||Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Final Semester|
|Re-evaluation form date||13 May 2022|
|Last Date to apply||20 May 2022|
How to submit BTEUP Revaluation Application form?
Candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply for the revelation. Here are the steps to submit the revaluation application form for the semester exam.
- visit the board’s official website at the result BTEUP
- You’ll now see a link on the home page that says “Apply for scrutiny/re-evaluation.”
- A login window will appear after you click the same, where you must enter your Enrolment number and date of birth.
- The BTEUP application form for scrutiny/revaluation will open after you log in.
- On this page, you’ll find a list of subjects that you can choose from using the checkboxes.
- If the subject you’re looking for isn’t listed, scroll down a little and select the ‘add more’ option, where you must enter the subject name and code.
- Press the save and print tab after selecting the subjects for BTEUP scrutiny or revaluation.
Application Fee For BTEUP Revaluation Form
After successfully completing the procedure, applicants must submit their fee online within 24 hours.
Applicants must pay Rs 60 per subject for scrutiny, while they must pay Rs 500 per subject for re-evaluation.
Also, Check BARC Stipendiary Trainee Result.
BTEUP Revaluation Form FAQs
The board had released it on 13 May 2022.
No, you can’t apply for revaluation multiple times. You can apply once for each subject.
The application fee for scrutiny is Rs 60/-, while the fee for re-evaluation is Rs 500/- per subject.
Yes, you can pay the application fee offline also.
Within 24 hour you have to pay the revaluation fee.