Last updated on December 14th, 2022 at 04:29 pm
Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra: Pharmacology is the in-depth study of drug effects. Because it is a type of biomedical science, anyone with a background in biology and chemistry may be interested in taking this course. Graduates may find employment in psychopharmacology, neuropharmacology, or toxicology if that is their first choice. All of these disciplines offer numerous lucrative positions as researchers, consultants, and other roles that are critical to the survival of the medical industry. This article will inform you about the Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra is an excellent place to study if you want to work in the pharmaceutical industry. Continue reading to find out about the Top 10 Government Pharmacy College in Maharashtra, as well as the admissions process, eligibility requirements, and more.
Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra
Check out the list of the Top 10 Government Pharmacy College in Maharashtra:
|1||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University – BAMU|
|2||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University – DBATU|
|4||Government College of Pharmacy|
|5||Institute of Chemical Technology – ICT|
|6||Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University|
|7||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University – RTMNU|
|8||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University|
|9||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
Important Factors to Consider When Choosing Top Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra
Students should consider many factors before deciding on a college to ensure that they select the best option and are admitted to the best pharmacy school in Maharashtra. Some of the most important factors for students are as follows:
- It would be beneficial if you first decided where you wanted to study and then researched the best institutions in the area.
- Make a list of a few colleges in the area that are highly ranked on a website. A government website called NIRF, for example, provides college rankings. Other websites may also provide college rankings.
- The following step is to investigate the various colleges’ fee structures.
- Following that, college placement opportunities are critical.
Check the latest Updates below-
Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra Admission Process
Check out the admission process for the courses offered by the top 10 government pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra:
The following is the application process for admission into the B pharma course:
- For admission to Pharmacy programmes, students must have completed their 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Students must obtain at least 50% in the qualifying examination.
- Students who have completed the three-year (D.Pharm) programme are also eligible.
The following is the application process for admission into the M pharma course:
- The admissions process may differ from one institute to the next.
- The majority of colleges and universities accept students based on their GPAT scores.
- Following that, they must go through extensive counselling and a personal interview.
- Some colleges choose students based on merit, which is defined as the marks obtained in one’s bachelor’s degree in the same field.
- Colleges also hold private entrance exams for admissions.
The following is the application process for admission into the D pharma course:
- Most institutes offer this course based on performance in the related entrance exam, which is frequently followed by a round of personal interviews to assess their general aptitude for the course. D.Pharma. The admissions process varies by college.
- A few institutes also offer direct admission based on the candidate’s 10+2 performance.
Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra Eligibility criteria
Check out the admission requirements for the courses offered by these Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra:
B Pharma: To be eligible for the Bachelor of Pharmacy programme, students must have a 50% average in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics or physics, chemistry, and biology. Students with a Diploma in Pharmacy may also enrol in this course.
M Pharma: A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from any recognised university or equivalent is required for admission to the Master of Pharmacy programme.
D Pharma: To pursue the course, you must have a 10+2 or equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognised educational board. D.Pharma. The candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam or merit obtained in the previous qualifying exam determines the admission process.
Hope you found this article on Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra helpful.
Top 10 Government Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra FAQs
GPAT, UPSEE, AU AIMEE, MH CET, and BVP CET are some of the top entrance exams for admission to Pharmacy institutes in Maharashtra.
The best government Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra are listed in the preceding article.
B. Pharmacy degree holders can work as pharmacists, drug inspectors, food inspectors, medical underwriters, or even own and operate a pharmacy in the private or public sector, with a variety of lucrative Pharmacy employment opportunities.
Hospitals and Clinics (both public and private), State-wide Drug and Pharmaceutical Boards, Medical chains (such as Apollo Pharmacy), and others are among the top recruiters who visit Maharashtra’s top pharmacy colleges to hire pharmacy students.