The Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) is a common recruitment examination for the Manipur Civil Services and the Manipur Police Service. It is conducted by the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC). The CCE was introduced in 2013. The CCE is held every year and the eligible candidates who wish to apply for the posts of Manipur Civil Services and Manipur Police Service have to sit for the examination. Candidates may also find information about Manipur Government Jobs on the official website.
Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam: Overview
The Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam is an annual exam conducted by the Manipur Public Service Commission to recruit eligible candidates for various civil service posts in the state of Manipur. The exam is open to all Indian citizens who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the commission. From the Table below you can see the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Overview:
|Organization||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II, Manipur Police Service-Grade-II, Manipur FinanceService Grade-III, Sub Deputy Collector, Manipur Secretariat Service Category-VI|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date To Apply||15/12/2022 up to 11:59 PM|
|Last Date To Apply||31/01/2023|
Download the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Notification PDF Here!
Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam is an annual exam conducted by the State Public Service Commission for the purpose of recruiting eligible candidates for the Manipur Civil Services. The Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- The ability to speak Manipuri or one of the Tribal Dialects of Manipur.
- A candidate must reside in Manipur permanently. Candidates who can provide documentary proof, such as their birth certificate and enrollment on the electoral roll, proving either of their parents or any of their grandparents in their straight ancestry were permanent residents of the State are also eligible.
- Age requirements for applicants range from 21 to 38.
- For SC/ST, OBC, and persons with disabilities, the upper age restriction is lowered by five years, three years, and ten years, respectively. Candidates who are physically disabled and from an SC, ST, or OBC group are entitled to cumulative age relaxation under both categories.
Check the latest updates below-
- A candidate must possess a degree from a university that was established by an act of the Central or State Legislature of India, another educational institution that was created by an act of Parliament, or an institution that was declared to be deemed to be a university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or they must meet the requirements for an equivalent qualification as outlined in Clause 6 (iii) of Schedule II, Chapter I of the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules.
- All candidates, who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application for the Main Examination failing which Candidates won’t be allowed to take the main exam.
- Candidates with technical and professional credentials that the Government recognizes as being equivalent to professionals and entrance to the program would also be possible with a technical degree Examination.
- Candidates who have passed the required final professional MBBS or other medical examination but have not finished their internship by the time of submitting their application for the Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be provisionally admitted to the Examination if they include a copy of the certificate from the relevant University or Institution authority attesting that they passed the required final professional medical examination with their application. In these situations, the candidates will need to provide their original degrees or a letter from the institution’s responsible authority stating that they have met all requirements, including the internship requirement, for the award of the degree when they appear for their interview.
- On the last day to submit your application for the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination (Prelim), 2022, you must have the following documents in your possession – (i). A certificate of permanent residency, (ii) a Certificate for successful completion of a degree from an accredited institution or university (s), (iii) For applicants seeking an SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability Certificate, SC/ST/OBC/Physically Disabled have a reserve or benefit disability category.
No. Of attempts:
- General candidates are given 6 (six) chances,
- OBCs: 9 (nine) attempts,
- SC/ST applicants who are otherwise qualified may apply without restriction.
- A person with physical disabilities will receive all possible opportunities to other candidates from his or her group who are not physically disabled, subject to the requirement that an applicant with a physical disability belonging to the General Category is allowed seven tries. The candidates who are physically challenged will be able to relax and are qualified to use the reservation offered to such individuals.
Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Eligibility Criteria: FAQs
There are 6(six) attempts for general candidates, 9 (nine) attempts for OBCs and No restriction for SC/ST candidates who are otherwise eligible.
The minimum age limit for appearing in the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination is 21 years. maximum age limit is 38 years.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University to be eligible to appear in the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination.
Yes, there is a reservation of posts for specific categories of candidates as per Government rules and regulations.
Yes, regardless of where you call home, you are qualified to apply for the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination provided your parents are from Manipur.