The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) is accepting online applications for the position of Scientific Assistant-III. For this recruitment, there are a total of 03 openings to be filled. Candidates from B.Sc/Diploma background are qualified to apply for the post. The CMET Recruitment application and selection process and other comprehensive eligibility requirements are outlined here in this post.
Table of Contents
CMET Recruitment – Overview
|Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
|Last Date of Application
|5th July 2022
|Mode of Selection
|Written Test (basis of merit)
|Syllabus & Venue of Examination
|To be announced on the website
- The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment has opened a total of 3 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant- III.
- Although it is a temporary vacancy, it is likely to be permanent.
- The probationary period for this post is 2 years.
- The selected candidates would be placed at CMET Lab in Pune.
CMET Recruitment 2022 Apply online – Steps to Apply
- Candidates are required to check the above mentioned notification to know the steps that are to be followed while applying for the CMET Scientific Assistant – III post.
- The eligible candidates must upload self-attested copies/ testimonials with the application form.
- The candidates must keep in mind that the last date to fill the application form is 5th July 2022 and it can be done till 17:30 Hrs.
CMET Recruitment – Application Fee
While filling and submitting the application form, the candidates are required to pay an amount as the application fee.
- The payment for the application fee is to be made online.
- The application fee shall be received by the Director, Sc. & Tech Park, Pune on behalf of CMET Pune.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the application fees once paid will not be refunded.
- If the candidate has mistakenly done multiple transactions, then the same will be refunded after getting it verified from the bank.
- Please go through the following to check the application fee that is to be paid by different categories.
|Amount (in Rs.)
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should not exceed 28 years of age on the last date of application, i.e., 5th July 2022.
- Candidates belonging to the Widow/ Divorced/ Judicially separated woman category should not exceed 35 years of age on the last date of application, i.e., 5th July 2022.
- The relaxation in the Upper age limit for CMET Recruitment is as follows-
|Upper Age Relaxation (In Years)
|PWD (40% disability)
|Central/ State Government/ PSUs employee
|CMET employee ( permanent post with 3 years experience)
|Upto 40 years of age
- Bachelor in B.Sc Phy./ Chem/ Material Sc. from a recognised institution and 2 years experience in R&D Lab or Industrial organization.
- Dip. in Metallurgy/ Chemical/Ceramics/Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics Eng. with 2 years experience in R&D Lab or Industrial organization.
The candidate who is applying for the post of Scientific Assistant – III must be an Indian citizen.
CMET Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Check Pay Scale
The payscale of the candidate who is applying for the Scientific Assistant – III post is between Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300.
In 2022, 3 vacancies for scientific assistant – III are open for fulfillment.
The CMET application form can be submitted till 5th July 2022 latest by 17:30 Hrs.
The syllabus will be released on the official website of CMET. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website and even on this post.
No, there is no interview round. Eligible candidates only have to clear the written test.
The direct link to apply and fill the form is given above in the post.