Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) has released the notification on 6th June 2022 to fill up 4483 vacancies of IBPS RRB Office Assistant. The IBPS RRB Office Assistant apply online window has started from 7th June 2022 (Tuesday) and will close on 27th June 2022. Interested candidates must go through this post to know the application and selection process, followed by eligibility criteria and other information related to IBPS RRB office assistant online form.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online – Overview
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Official Notification Here
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS)|
|Post||Office Assistant (Group B)|
|Notification Release Date||6th June 2022|
|Application Starting Date||7th June 2022|
|Last Date of Application||27th June 2022|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary ExaminationMains Examination|
|Pre Exam Date||August 2022 (Tentative)|
|Main Exam Date||Sept./ October 2022 (Tentative)|
Check CMET Recruitment Details Here
IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online – Vacancy
According to the notification of IBPS, a total of 4483 vacancies have been released in 2022 to fill up for IBPS RRB Office Assistant post. All the eligible candidates have to go through the various rounds of selection process in order to fulfill the Office Assistant post vacancy.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Process – Know Steps to Apply Online
Step 1 – Candidates are required to visit the official website, ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Step 2 – On the screen, important dates are mentioned. Candidates are advised to note down the dates before moving to further steps.
Step 3 – On the same screen, if you have already registered then log in with your registration number, password and security code. However, if it is a new registration then select “Click Here for New Registration” given on the top right corner of the screen.
Step 4 – Next, fill up the basic information as asked on the registration form.
Step 5 – Re-check all the details to avoid error and then press “Save & Next”.
Step 6 – Now, upload all the required documents such as photograph & signature and proceed to the next step.
Step 7 – Candidates are now required to fill their education details and preference list of RRBs sequence.
Step 8 – Once the above steps are completed, proceed further to the next step by clicking on “Save & Next”.
Step 9 – Carefully review all the details that are filled in the application form in order to rectify the errors, if any. No changes in form are allowed after submission.
Step 10 – In this step, choose a payment method to pay the application fee.
Step 11 – Lastly, click on the “Submit” option to submit the application.
Read more about IIPM Bangalore Recruitment
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Form – Application Fee
|Category||Amount (In Rupees)||Mode of Payment|
|Gen/ OBC||850/-||Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||175/-||Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card|
Check CMPFO Application Fee Here
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Apply Online – Check Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate applying for Office Assistant post should be between the age of 18 years to 28 years.
- The birth of the candidate should not be before 02.06.1994 and not later than 1.06.2004 (inclusive of the mentioned dates).
- For certain categories, there is a relaxation in the upper age limit of the candidates other than for candidates belonging to general/EWS category.
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit (In Years)|
|SC/ ST||5 yrs|
|Disabled candidates||10 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)/ Disabled ex-servicemen||Actual tenure in defence service+3 yrs (8 yrs to disabled ESM of SC/ST category) of age 50 yrs|
|Widow/ Divorced/ Judicially separated woman||35 yrs of age concession – Gen/EWS38 yrs of age concession – OBC40 yrs of age concession – SC/ST|
|1984 riots victims||5 yrs|
- Interested candidates must hold a bachelor or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Proficient in the local language as required by the RRBs.
- Basic knowledge of computers is a must.
- No prior experience required.
- A candidate must must be an Indian citizen
- Subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan Refugee
- Candidates belonging to Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma and East African Countries permanently residing in India are also allowed to appear in the IBPS RRB Clerk Exam.
Read eligibility criteria for KIOCL Recruitment
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date – Selection Process
- The candidates have to clear two rounds of selection in order to qualify for the IBPS RRB – Preliminary round, and Main round.
- The IBPS RRB Clerk exam is purely objective based.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer marked by the candidate during the Pre & Main examination.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the clearance of the Main examination.
- The mode of examination will be online.
- Training period for the Pre examination will take place between 18th July- 23rd July 2022.
- The IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam date is expected to be August 2022. Whereas, the main examination will tentatively be held in the month of Sept/October 2022.
Check SIDBI Grade A Salary Here
IBPS is the short form of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board.
The steps to apply are mentioned above in this post. The direct link of application is also given herewith.
It is the entry level position in the bank’s lower managerial hierarchy, and provides assistance in a variety of responsibilities.
The last date is 27th June 2022.
Yes. Every wrong answer marked by the candidate attracts a deduction of 0.25 marks.