Are you looking for the list of SSC MTS posts for 2023? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place! The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS is a widely popular recruitment process conducted by the Indian Government, and it opens up numerous opportunities to work in various departments and ministries. To help you prepare for the upcoming exam, we have provided a comprehensive list of all the posts that will be included in the SSC MTS post name list 2023. We will also include information on eligibility criteria, pay scales, job responsibilities, and other important details related to each post. So keep reading to learn more about how you can ace your way into one of these coveted positions!
SSC MTS Post Name List 2023
SSC MTS non-technical posts are the most popular and highly competitive exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC MTS exam is conducted for recruitment to various SSC MTS Group ‘C’ Non-Technical Posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
The SSC MTS exam is held every year, and lakhs of candidates appear for the exam with the hope of getting selected for the job. The competition is quite stiff as only a limited number of vacancies are available. You need a good strategy and plan to increase your chances of getting selected. The SSC MTS posts details list for 2023 is given below:
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Attendant
- Office Peon
- Library Clerk
- Peon cum Maintenance Worker
- Clerk cum Computer Operator
- Office Helper
- Delivery Boy
- Housekeeping Staff
- Mess Helper
SSC MTS Post-Wise Salary
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multitasking (MTS) is a competitive examination conducted by the SSC for recruitment to various Non-Technical Group ‘C’ posts like Peon, Daftry, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, etc. in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India.
Per the 7th CPC recommendations, the pay matrix level for the SSC MTS posts has been fixed at Level-1 with a starting basic pay of Rs. 18000/- per month (pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-). Besides the monthly salary, other allowances like DA, HRA, etc., as admissible under the rules, will also be payable to the successful candidates. The candidates can check the Expected SSC MTS posts and salary from the table given below:
|Post||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Data Entry Operator||20,245|
|Peon cum Maintenance Worker||17,000|
|Multi Tasking Staff||21,700|
|Clerk cum Computer Operator||18,000|
Preparation Tips for SSC MTS Posts 2023
As we all know, the SSC MTS Notification has been released, and the competition will be tough. Here are some SSC MTS Preparation Tips 2023 to help you secure a good rank in the exam.
- The first and foremost is thoroughly reviewing the syllabus and exam pattern. Understand what is required from you in the exam and start preparing accordingly.
- Make a study schedule and stick to it. Dedicate certain hours of the day to studying and try to cover as much ground as possible before the exam.
- While preparing, focus on your strengths and improve your weaker areas. This will help you utilize your time efficiently and score well on the exam.
- Since the MTS posts are multi-tasking, you must have a good grip on all the topics. Do not neglect any topic while preparing, as each one is important.
- Take mock tests regularly and analyze your performance after each test. This will help you identify your mistakes and work on them to improve your score on the exam.
- Make sure you are physically and mentally fit for the exam, as it is a long and strenuous process. Eat healthily, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep to keep yourself charged up for the exams.
- Finally, stay positive throughout the preparation process and believe in yourself.
SSC MTS post name list 2023: FAQs
There is no one “best” post in SSC MTS. Each post has its own unique set of responsibilities and benefits. Some posts may be more suited to your skills and interests than others, so it’s important to research all available options before deciding.
The SSC MTS highest post is that of a Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Member.
The SSC MTS highest salary post is that of a Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Member.
There are a total of 11,994 posts in SSC MTS 2023.
The minimum educational qualification required for applying to this post is Matriculation/ Secondary level examination pass from a recognized board or institute.