MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2022 is not now available on the MAHA TET or Maharashtra official website, along with the official notification. Candidates who want to take the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) should double-check all of the requirements before applying. The Board only accepts the application forms of candidates whose eligibility is equivalent to the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations’ MAHA TET criteria. On this website, candidates can find out more about the MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2022, such as the age restriction, domicile, academic qualification, and so on. There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for or appearing in the MAHA TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).
- Candidates must verify that their educational qualifications are appropriate for the paper or level in which they desire to participate. However, completing the class 12th examination from a recognized board is the minimum academic qualification for TET (Primary). While passing a degree programme from a recognized university or college is the basic academic qualification for TET(secondary), passing a degree programme from a recognized university or college is the fundamental academic qualification for TET(secondary).
- The candidate must be a Maharashtra resident for the duration of his or her life.
- The council shall give the TET Certificate to candidates who meet the eligibility conditions and pass the MAHA TET Exam Pattern.
The MAHA TET 2022 Notification will be available on MSCE’s official website in the near future. To avoid any more complications, it is preferable to be well-versed in the MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria ahead of time. Candidates preparing for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test must also establish their eligibility for the test by presenting relevant documents to the board. With this in mind, candidates can examine all of the eligibility variables that play a critical part in determining whether or not a candidate is qualified for the TET exam in every way.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for MAHA TET 2022
The Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test official announcement is now available. Candidates who want to work as a Primary or Secondary School Teacher in the state should be familiar with all of the essential parts of the eligibility criteria, such as the Age Limit, Domicile, Important Points, and Number of Attempts. More information about the position is available in the area provided below. The board will issue candidates who meet all of the eligibility requirements a MAHA TET Admit Card.
Candidates of any age can apply for and take the Maharashtra TET. The candidate’s age is unrestricted as long as he meets all of the other requirements of the eligibility criteria.
Qualifications in Education
The most crucial factor that the council would look for in any candidate is their educational qualifications. The educational qualifications at both levels, Primary and Secondary, are listed in the space below, according to the previous year’s notification:
TET for the primary students (classes 1 to 5)
Candidates who want to apply for the MAHA TET in the Primary category must meet one or more of the following requirements:
This article will show you how to check the MAHA TET final result.
TET for secondary students (Class 6 to 8)
The educational qualification for the Secondary TET examination can be found in the section below:
Check out the list of MAHA TET Books to help you prepare for the exam!
The candidate must be a Maharashtra resident for the duration of his or her life. In addition, the candidates must have the necessary documentation issued by the appropriate authority. If the candidate is not a Maharashtra resident, however, he will not be eligible for relaxation in the MAHA TET Cut Off 2022.
Maximum Number of Attempts
In the previous year’s Maharashtra TET official notification, there is no mention of maximum attempts. If the candidate is dissatisfied with his or her result, he or she may retake the exam.
MAHA TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Key Points
For the next TET 2022 exam, candidates must verify the following factors in addition to their fundamental eligibility.
Due to the MAHA TET Job Profile and Salary, MAHA TET 2022 is one of the most well-known and popular tests for those who aspire to pursue a career as a teacher in Maharashtra. If you are one of them, this article will instruct you on the proper qualifying criteria and the guidelines that the board uses to select appropriate candidates.
- Candidates must have completed the Intermediate level of education, i.e. Class 12th test with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Aside from that, the candidate must have earned a two-year Diploma in Primary Education (D.T.ED) from a state-approved institution. (D.T.ED)
- According to the National Council of Teacher Education, candidates must have passed the Intermediate test with at least 45 percent from a recognized state or private board. In addition, the candidate must have completed a two-year Primary Education Diploma.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% in any subject and have also finished a four-year B.Ed programme on a full-time basis.
- The candidate must have received at least 50% on his Intermediate test from an accredited board. In addition, the candidate must have completed a two-year Special Education course from a government-approved institution.
- The candidate must have completed a two-year diploma programme at a government-approved institution.
- The candidate must have completed a two-year diploma from a government-approved institute in any field.
- According to the National Council of Teacher Education, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of at least 45 percent from a university or college. In addition, the candidate should hold a recognized Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- The candidate must have received at least 50% in the Intermediate test and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from a recognized university or college.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with at least 50% marks, as well as a B.Ed degree.
- The candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary Exam with a minimum of 50% and finished a four-year degree programme, such as B.A. / B. Sc. Ed or B. A. Ed/ B. Sc. Ed.
- Candidates applying for the TET(Primary) must have completed a two-year education diploma (D.E.TD)
- If a candidate’s score on the MAHA TET exam is not satisfactory, he or she may retake the exam.
|The board does not impose any age restrictions on candidates who wish to take the TET.
|Class 1 to 5 (Primary) – The candidate must have received at least a 50% aggregate in the Intermediate test.Class 6 to 8 (Secondary) – The candidate must have completed a two-year primary education diploma programme at a recognized university.
|Number of Attempts
|As long as candidates satisfy all the eligibility criteria
|Candidates applying for the TET(Primary) must have completed a two-year education diploma (D.E.TD)If a candidate’s score on the MAHA TET exam is not satisfactory, he or she may retake the exam.The TET certificate’s validity has been extended from 7 years to a lifetime by the Council.
Also, Check MAHA TET Best Books for 2022.
MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
There is no minimum age for the candidate for applying to any of the levels of the MAHA TET notification. The candidates who as long fulfill all the other eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for the same.
No, a postgraduate degree is not required for the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Yes, non-domiciled individuals are eligible to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Candidates who are permanent residents of Maharashtra, on the other hand, will be eligible for relaxation in the MAHA TET cut-off.
No, for the various Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) posts, candidates must have the work experience specified in the official notification.
There is no mention of a scribe service for applicants who wish to apply for the MAHA Teacher Eligibility Test, implying that individuals must attend alone.