As per the Ministry of External Affairs order to DoPT, the United Nations has sought the nomination of the candidates for the post of Assistant Administrator and Director, Regional Bureau for the Arab States (RBAS) at the Assistant Secretary-General level and released the Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022. Applicants have been invited for the post of Assistant Administrator and Director in the Regional Bureau for the Arab States (RBAS) at the Assistant Secretary-General Level. The last date to apply for the above position in United Nations is 4th November 2022. The applications including CVs with full contact information (e-mail & telephone)] are required to be submitted online at exo.cosundp.org.
In this article, candidates can get a detailed description of the Department Of Personnel and Training India Recruitment 2022. So it is advisable for the candidates to go through the whole article.
Table of Contents
Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022, can get a detailed description of the educational qualification from this article.
Further information on the vacancy and application procedures are available on the UNDP website: https://jobs.undp.org/cj view job.cfm?cur job id=109463 and is given in the attached Note Verbale from the UN.
- Candidates should have a strong record of progressively responsible, substantive, and results-achievement experience at an International level, including in development programming, resource mobilization, and advocacy.
- The candidates should have in-depth knowledge of crisis response activities, and management in crisis-related areas with national, regional, and international entities.
- Candidates should have the ability to influence/advance dialogue and present such material at the global and regional for a senior documented experience of the UN and other intergovernmental institutions and international entities.
- Fluency in English is mandatory for candidates. It will be a distinct advantage and knowledge if the candidate is fluent in Arabic.
- All nominations should include the CV’S of candidates, with full contact information (e-mail & telephone) latest by 4 November 2022 at through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the latest recruitment news below –
Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022 – Scope Of The Position
- Participation in UNDP’s highest-level corporate decision-making body, the Executive Group (EG), helping to implement & identify strategic directions for the Organization.
- Helps in building strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to carry out UNDP’s mission achieving results
- By managing the Regional Bureau and working collaboratively and collegiately across UNDP, and in collaboration with the wider UN development system to achieve outcomes results & outcomes in line with UNDP’s Strategic Plan, including:
- Help in providing overall shaping strategic thinking for UNDP’s engagement in the region and identifying existing and emerging development priorities and challenges in the region by defining the strategic programming priorities at the regional and country levels and implementing proper measures to improve the quality and effectiveness of programs;
- Helps in providing intellectual guidance for region-specific knowledge products, including the Reports of Regional Human Development.
- The Resident Representatives and other senior managers in the Country Offices will be guided including playing a facilitating role with host Governments, donors, and counterparts as needed
- Oversight of Country Office performance and timely action on problems and challenges
- Guiding the implementation of strategies for Bureau resource mobilization and delivery
- Building and maintaining strategic partnerships for UNDP in the region, with a focus on knowledge-sharing, joint activities, and resource mobilization, and representing UNDP, as required, in high-level events and fora relating to the region
- Representing the Bureau in key policy, program, management, advocacy forums, and conferences
- Coordinating the UNSDG in the region, to support the UN Resident Coordinator system; advocating for greater coherence and harmonization of UN Country Teams; oversight the performance of LJNDP Resident Representatives in UN Country Teams in the region and contributing to overall performance evaluation of UN Country Teams.
- Supporting the implementation of UN reforms in the region, in line with corporate policies and guidance from the UN Sustainable Development Group
The Regional Director :
- encourages excellence, professionalism, competence, integrity and ethics and values which are enshrined in the UN Charter
- Helps to guide, mentor, and develop a team of senior managers in New York, the Regional Hub.
- Responsible for the Bureau’s operations in financial, human resources, procurement, and general administration
Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The last date to apply for Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022 is 4th November 2022.
Candidates have to send their CVs to email@example.com.
Fluency in the English Language is mandatory for students who want to apply for the Department Of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022.
Fluency in Arabic can be a distinct advantage for students.
Candidates can get all the information regarding DoPT Recruitment 2022 by going to exo.cosundp.org.