The Defence Research and Development Organization better known by its acronym DRDO is an agency under the Defence minister of the Indian government. This agency is tasked with research and development related to the military. CEPTAM, on the other hand, is responsible for recruiting all the candidates for Admin and Allied Cadre. They recruit candidates directly for these posts.
Salary is an important aspect to encourage the candidates to apply for any recruitment. Here we have bought together a chorus of information for our readers about the DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied Salary. So that all of their queries can be cleared and they can apply for recruitment. So please tune in to this page and browse through the page to clarify all of your doubts.
DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied Salary 2022 to 2023
According to the latest information released by this agency, the employee who works as Stenographer Grade 1, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade 2, Administrative Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’, and Fireman positions are entitled to DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied exact position. The opening basic salary for this post is about INR 19000 which can be maximised to INR 112400. The DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied Salary at the start of the month for this place are around !\ INR 26467.
|Stenographer Grade 1||₹35400/- ₹112400/-|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||₹35400/- ₹112400/-|
|Stenographer Grade 2||₹25500/- ₹81100/-|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’||₹19900/- ₹63200/-|
|Store Assistant ‘A’||₹19900/- ₹63200/-|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||₹19900/- ₹63200/-|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||₹19900/- ₹63200/-|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||₹19900/- ₹63200/-|
Download DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Here!
DRDO CEPTAM Allowances and Benefits
Just like any other post under the central government, the post also has its own allowances and benefits. They are as follows:
- Cafeteria Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Conveyance Maintenance
- Performance Related Pay
- Contributory Pension Pay
- City Compensatory Allowances
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Facilities
- Leave Travel Concession
- CSD Facility.
Job Profile of DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied 2022
There are several job responsibilities under this recruitment for the various designations. The different key role of DRDO CEPTAM includes the following:
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO): They handle translating various documents from English to Hindi or vice versa. To apply for this post, one needs to be very good at translation because it is their primary job.
- Stenographers: As the name suggests, they attend press conference briefings, write speeches and promote public relations.
- Security Assistant: A Security assistant is responsible for DRDO’s security. From hiring security guards to other tasks looked after by them.
- Administrative Assistant: These people are an important part as they are the ones who look after responsibilities like filing, typing, copying, binding, answering phone calls, Scheduling meetings, scanning, and other work related to administration.
- Store Assistant: Employees under this particular post manage the different stores under the organisation.
- Vehicle Operator: They are responsible for operating vehicles. Thus they have to look after the delivery and transport of important materials.
- Fire engine Driver: Similar to a previously mentioned post, these employees identify and prevent unwanted fires by driving the fire engine.
- Fireman: They play a crucial role when fire gets uncontrolled by stopping it, providing medical facilities, and other such tasks.
Career Growth of DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied
The candidates for these jobs have a great scope for career development. Defence Research and Development Organization works directly under the Defence Minister of India consequently working under the central government. The officers make a handsome amount of money to support a family. Moreover, this organisation helps in researching technology that helps the defence system of India. Thus the candidates get a chance to work for the betterment of the country. There are also promotion exams in which an employee can appear to go to higher ranks.
DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied Salary: FAQs
The salary varies from job to job. The starting basic salary is Rs 19000/-. After two years of probation, the employee gets bonuses.
Yes there are several Benefits and allowances. For more details, please read the above article.
Candidates who are selected for the various posts under DRDO CEPTAM Admin and Allied Recruitment have many roles to play. In the above article, we have mentioned it in detail. Please check it for the details.
The amount paid to the DRDO Security Assistant “A” is ₹19900/- ₹63200/- on a monthly basis.
The pay scale for the DRDO Junior Translation Officer (JTO) will be ₹35400/- ₹112400/- as per the released notification.