After joining as a Multi Tasking Staff, applicants can examine the ESIC MTS Salary and Job Profile (MTS). Individuals who are selected as Multi Tasking Staff in ESIC must complete a set of responsibilities once they begin working there. Aspirants who are hired by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) after passing the ESIC MTS Exam Pattern will be paid a base salary as well as a variety of allowances, resulting in a bankable wage. In the section below, candidates can learn more about the ESIC MTS Salary and Job Profile:
- According to ESIC MTS Salary, the initial basic pay for Multi Tasking Staff is fixed at Rs. 18,000/-, but this can be enhanced to Rs. 56,900 following several promotions during the service tenure at ESIC.
- The pay will be paid according to the 7th Pay Commission’s Pay Level 1.
- In addition to the stated compensation, candidates will have the opportunity to advance via the departmental system to higher levels.
- The chosen ESIC MTS candidates will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including delivering the courier, assisting in ordinary office work such as diary, dispatch, and more, as well as working on computers, transporting files and other papers throughout the building, and so on.
ESIC MTS Allowances 2022
ESIC, in addition to strong grade pay, provides excellent benefits and allowances under the 7th pay commission pay scale system. Perks or allowances are additional perks provided in addition to the income. To learn more about the detailed allowances provided to the ESIC MTS, see the points below.
- D.A. (Dearness Allowance) is a changing sum that is raised in accordance with Government of India laws.
- H.R.A. (House Rent Allowance) is a stipend granted to employees who do not live in their own homes and must pay their rent on a monthly basis.
- Go Allowance- If you need to travel from the office to your home or for work-related crises, the employer will cover your travel expenses.
ESIC MTS Teacher Salary Structure 2022
Aspirants who pass the ESIC MTS Cut Off will have the opportunity to work as a Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in several states across India. Additionally, because this is a government position, candidates will be paid the following pay.
ESIC MTS Detailed Salary Structure 2022
Central Pay Commission
7th Central Pay Commission
Rs. 18,000 to 56,900
7 Percent of Basic Pay
H.R.A.(House Rent Allowance)
10 to 12 Percent of Basic Pay
As per Govt. rules
Gross ESIC MTS Salary
Rs. 19,000 to 21,000
PF (10 Percent of basic)
NPS (10 Percent of basic + DA)
Income Tax- As per IT Act
ESIC MTS Job Profile 2022
- The following are the roles and responsibilities of employees under ESIC MTS:
- Performs diary and dispatch work, file transfer, typing, and other branch-related tasks.
- After keeping the PUC and other papers in the file, initiates the file and submits it to the next level for noting notes in the file.
- Keeping track of files and registries pertaining to a branch or section.
- Tasks assigned by the Section In-Charge or Office Superintendent must be completed.
- Reports and refunds are prepared on time.
- Deals with any other things that may be given to him as a result of a rank adjustment, depending on the exigencies and spot requirements.
- Handles any other responsibilities that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- Actual upkeep of the Section’s records.
- The Section Unit’s general cleaning and upkeep.
- Transporting files and other documents around the premises.
- Photocopying, FAX transmission, and so on.
- In the Section Unit, there is also non-clerical work.
- Assisting with ordinary office tasks such as a diary, despatch, and other similar tasks, especially on a computer The delivery of dak (outside the building).
- Duties of watch and ward
- Chambers are opened and closed.
- Rooms must be cleaned. Cleaning and dusting of furniture, etc.
- Buildings, fixtures, and other items need to be cleaned.
- If you have a valid driver’s license, you can drive a car.
- Parks, lawns, and potted plants, for example, require regular maintenance.
- Some other work that the upper authority assigns.
Technical duties may be assigned to ESIC MTS employees’ educational qualifications, such as ITI holders. Photocopying, filing, and other miscellaneous tasks are typically performed by ESIC MTS Staff at different offices. They may also be assigned other tasks by their section’s higher authority.
ESIC MTS Career Growth
Applicants who prepare using the ESIC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern and pass the ESIC recruitment drive will be invited to work as Multitasking staff in any of the ESIC offices across the country. Upon joining, aspirants will have numerous opportunities to advance to a higher level, which will result in a pay raise as well as a promotion in the cadre. Candidates will be promoted to the next higher position after completing a certain number of years of service.
ESIC MTS Salary and Job Profile FAQs
Applicants chosen for ESIC MTS are eligible for promotion based on their performance in the departmental test.
Candidates will be paid Rs. 18,000 as basic pay, Rs. 2400 as grade pay, D.A. (Dearness Allowance) at 7% of basic pay, H.R.A. (House Rent Allowance) at 10% to 12% of basic pay, and Travel Allowance as per government regulations.
Yes, a candidate’s main benefits are DA, HRA, TA, Yearly Increments, Special pay for performing during a pandemic, and Medical Insurance for the employee and his or her family.
Employees in the ESIC MTS have a variety of duties and responsibilities, including diary and dispatch work, file transfer, typing, and other regular tasks.
The ESIC MTS’s gross pay ranges from Rs. 18,000 to 21,000 per month.