Exit Exam Syllabus: PCI published the “Diploma Pharmacy Exit Examination (DPEE) Regulation 2022” in an Extraordinary Gazette in February 2022. According to this Regulation, Diploma in Pharmacy students are now required to pass the exit examination in order to register as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council and get a retail drug license after graduating from the program. The candidate must pass the Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination (DPEE) in order to be registered as a pharmacist in the State Pharmacy Counselling.
Table of Contents
Exit Exam Syllabus – Overview
|Name of Examination
|Diploma in Pharmacy Exit Examination (DPEE)
|Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
|Purpose of Exam
|To issue a license to D. Pharmacy Holder
|Eligibility of Exam
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) Holder
|Date of Exam
|Nature of Exam
|3 Papers of MCQ Pattern with or without negative marking
|Frequency of Exam
|Twice a year
|All 3 papers should be cleared in the same attempt (min.50% marks to pass)
|No restrictions on the number of attempts
|Will be declared by PCI
Syllabus of Exit Exam Pharmacy
The syllabus for D.pharmacy includes seven disciplines, although HAP (Human Anatomy & Physiology) is not one of them.
The Pharmacy EXIT Exam syllabus did not include the subject of human anatomy and physiology.
The List of Subject are:
- Pharmaceutical chemistry,
- Biochemistry, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy,
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store Management.
Check the latest updates below-
|69th BPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
|KVS JSA Syllabus 2023
|KCET Syllabus 2023
|DRDO Fireman Syllabus 2023
|SSC CGL JSO Syllabus
|SSC CGL AAO Syllabus
|ECGC PO Syllabus 2023
|EPFO SSA Syllabus PDF
|UPPCS Exam syllabus and exam pattern
Exam Pattern of Exit Exam For D Pharmacy
The exit exam’s original plan called for three papers to be taken, each lasting three hours. PCI has revised this plan. The most recent details are provided here.
- The PCI will soon make public the comprehensive plan and syllabus for the exit test.
- There will be one multiple-choice test covering the topics of drug store management, hospital and clinical pharmacy, pharmaceutical law, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical pharmacology, and biochemistry.
- English will be the language of the test.
- The test will last 3.5 hours and consist of a single paper.
- Online multiple-choice questions with or without a negative marking scheme will make up the test.
Passing Marks and Attempts for Exit Exam
- The number of times a person may attempt to appear for the exam shall not be limited.
- To pass the test, you must receive 50% of the possible points on the paper.
- The successful candidate will receive a certificate of eligibility for enrollment and practise after passing the EXIT exam, which they will give to the State Pharmacy Council to be registered as a pharmacist.
FAQs on Exit Exam Syllabus
According to this Gazette of India, it would be necessary for Diploma in Pharmacy students to pass the exit exam in order to register as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council and receive a retail medication licence starting in 2021–2022.
Only if a candidate receives at least 50% on each paper independently will he or she be considered to have passed.
As mentioned, the Pharmacy Exit Examination will occur twice a year. Each candidate must receive 50% on each of the three papers to pass and be eligible to register for the pharmacy licence.
The entire schedule and syllabus for the exit exam will shortly be made available by the PCI. Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, and Drug Store Management will all be covered in three papers of multiple-choice questions.